No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
    Since Paq is again out of the picture, why can't you come up with a name? You're a fan of Floyd, right? Who in your opinion should he fight next? Just a name or two. Who do you want him to fight next?
    Martinez, Canelo, Winner of trout/Cotto rematch, and yes to make you happy ill throw in Pac or JMM rematch if he wins, Berto if he gets back in and clears testing, Alexander if he beats Bailey impressively. Bradley, whom i dont think is that good but he officially beat Pac. Just to name a few

Like i said a fan of boxing. I dont complain about who fights who if they earned it.

Comment

• Floyd's excuses to duck Manny so far:

If we can make a deal, he has to be ready to fight on March 13 2010, Drug tests, won't do business with Arum, Manny is not his own boss, i want a break from boxing to train kids at the gym, no 50-50, Pac already lost four times, if he take the test we got a fight, Manny Pac you're next, it's not about money anymore, it's about self preservation and being able to take care of my kids, I don't want to fight Pac because I don't want to end up in bad health like Ali, I need 100% of the pay per view, What if I lose? All I have is boxing and you're a congressman, I'm not focused on boxing now, I'm retiring, boxing Pac is a no win situation. I need time to get closer to my loved one leonard ellerbie. Agreeing to all my terms is dictating to me. My own country won't support me. I'm just focused on Mayweather promotions. I might have left out a few excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Martinez, Canelo, Winner of trout/Cotto rematch, and yes to make you happy ill throw in Pac or JMM rematch if he wins, Berto if he gets back in and clears testing, Alexander if he beats Bailey impressively. Bradley, whom i dont think is that good but he officially beat Pac. Just to name a few

Like i said a fan of boxing. I dont complain about who fights who if they earned it.
        There you go. At least we can agree on something. Your first choice is Martinez, but I'll settle for Canelo at this point. That's important. We can now move on and wait for Floyd's official announcement. And you can blame Paq all you want. I don't care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          It's Bob Arum. Floyd will not do business with Arum. As long as Arum is involved, Floyd won't fight Pacquiao. That's ****ed up, but that's the reason. I'd bet my house on it.
          Wrong. That's the reason 50 cent created the money team. For the sole purpose of making the Pac may fight happen. He even said it himself.

And as soon as it was revealed that Pac was on board, Floyd ran.

Floyd and his groupies are **** out of excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            Floyd wasn't even interested in entering proper official negotiation supervised by his best friend Fifty cent, his closest confidante for years.
            That's why it seems silly to even argue about purse split issues when Floyd himself is reluctant to enter official negotiations represented by none other than a close friend. Most realistic thing to discuss is Floyd's next move. He said in one of his recent interviews he's not thinking about boxing again. So there's really nothing to discuss about this fight. And it sounds like we won't be hearing any announcement coming from Floyd any time soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Even Money View Post
              Wrong. That's the reason 50 cent created the money team. For the sole purpose of making the Pac may fight happen. He even said it himself.

And as soon as it was revealed that Pac was on board, Floyd ran.

Floyd and his groupies are **** out of excuses.
              oh no no no no no they are like battered women who don't leave their abusers. They never run out of excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                That's why it seems silly to even argue about purse split issues when Floyd himself is reluctant to enter official negotiations represented by none other than a close friend. Most realistic thing to discuss is Floyd's next move. He said in one of his recent interviews he's not thinking about boxing again. So there's really nothing to discuss about this fight. And it sounds like we won't be hearing any announcement coming from Floyd any time soon.
                So when gayweather retires again can the flow mos still blame pac for the fight not happening?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by KRAFTSMAN

Dood, Paq is a megastar. He doesn't have to use a boring boxer's name who has penchant for taking looooong vacation.

The question about the megafight will always be asked by stupid, insisted fans and sports people. Paq and Floyd can never escape it. You must be an idiot to assume Paq will just mention Floyd without being asked.

How old are you and how long have you been a fan? Man, come on, get real even just for once.

So what your saying is Pac cannot say "I am fighting JMM so lets keep it like that" or "I will address that issue after JMM fight"? No he just keeps screaming so "fans" like you can have some kind of hope to cling on to and like i said make him relevant again cause Pacs star is not shining as bright as it once was.

where was all this bravado say a month ago?
                  floyd during the ortiz promo, "manny you're next".
                  stfu already.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                    floyd during the ortiz promo, "manny you're next".
                    stfu already.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    oh geez! Keep up if your gonna try to insult. I have already said i understand the piggybacking and i know Floyd did it too but im smart enough to know that Pac must first beat JMM to continue this recycled garbage spewed by you and your pac gang. Not going all in like most of you.

Comment

• All you ever hear out of the mayweather camp is excuses stone walling and talks of retirement. How dumb do you have to be to think he wants the fight? What tells you that?

Comment

Working...
                      X