No announcement yet.

Pacquaio power vs mayweathers skill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquaio power vs mayweathers skill

In Pac last few fight we have saw glimses of his old all out relentless power attacks, but they are few and far between. If he cant stop Bradley with two bad ankles. How is he going to stop FLOYD. Floyd chin is under-rated and his straight right will keep Pac at bay along with his jab. THIS IS MY HONEST OPINION AFTER WAYCHING THERE LAST FEW FIGHTS.

You also gotta not that Pacquiao had a horrible connect rate when Bradley was bobbing and weaving his head. Mayweather is known to do this.

And you're spot on with the straight rights tagging Pacquiao all day. Those looping rights will do it too, now that Pacquiao seems to keep a high guard at all times when not throwing.

Easy UD for Floyd.

Comment

Mayweather>Pacquiao
      Ms. Jackson>Jinkee
      50 Cent>Buboy
      Ellerbe>Koncz (?)
      Roger>Freddie
      Haymon>Arum

Only thing Pacquiao has over Mayweather is:
      Izzyballin<< PacMan

Comment

I thought Manny did a great job at defended against Bradley's straight right hand. I do think Bradley could have swept the right hand behind Manny's gloves and he did landed few uppercuts in spurts against Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
          Mayweather>Pacquiao
          Ms. Jackson>Jinkee
          50 Cent>Buboy
          Ellerbe>Koncz (?)
          Roger>Freddie
          Haymon>Arum

Only thing Pacquiao has over Mayweather is:
          Izzyballin<< PacMan

Comment

skills pay the bills

Comment

They should have settled the issue in the past, but, at present many will be questioning if and when One Boxer defeats the other, they'll simply says both are PAST their PRIME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
                They should have settled the issue in the past, but, at present many will be questioning if and when One Boxer defeats the other, they'll simply says both are PAST their PRIME!!!
                People always say that even if both guys are in their mid twenties. Mayweather has always been the huge favourite against Pacquiao IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  I thought Manny did a great job at defended against Bradley's straight right hand. I do think Bradley could have swept the right hand behind Manny's gloves and he did landed few uppercuts in spurts against Manny.
                  Yes, Pac defended well, but it seems the judges scored Brad for everything.

But id like to see if floyd can dominate Bradley like Pac did before Floyd fights Pac now.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Yes, Pac defended well, but it seems the judges scored Brad for everything.

But id like to see if floyd can dominate Bradley like Pac did before Floyd fights Pac now.
                    Why? Even if Mayweather doesn't dominate like Pac doesn't mean Pac would win a head to head. Comparing performances against other fighters when they have completely different styles is pointless.

Comment

Working...
                    X