Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Huge mob beats people leaving fairgrounds in Milwaukee

"I have not seen anything like this in my life. It was a huge mob"

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/126825018.html

Witnesses' accounts claim everything from dozens to hundreds of young black people beating white people as they left State Fair Thursday night.

Authorities have not given official estimates of the number of people involved in the attacks.

"It looked like they were just going after white guys, white people," said Norb Roffers of Wind Lake in an interview with Newsradio 620 WTMJ. He left the State Fair Entrance near the corner of South 84th Street and West Schlinger Avenue in West Allis.

"They were attacking everybody for no reason whatsoever."

"It was 100% racial," claimed Eric, an Iraq war veteran from St. Francis who says young people beat on his car.

"I had a black couple on my right side, and these black kids were running in between all the cars, and they were pounding on my doors and trying to open up doors on my car, and they didn't do one thing to this black couple that was in this car next to us. They just kept walking right past their car. They were looking in everybody's windshield as they were running by, seeing who was white and who was black. Guarantee it."

Eric, a war veteran, said that the scene he saw Thursday outside State Fair compares to what he saw in combat.

"As we came through the exit we saw a white boy lying in the street, in the fetal position right by the traffic light, and coming towards us was tons and tons and black teens – there had to have been over a hundred – in the middle of 84th Street and on the sidewalk headed south," she said.

"Some who stopped to kick or punch him - or in the case of one girl drop kick him in the head - as they walked past. My friends and I started towards him to help him up and a black girl walked past telling us 'ya’ll gonna get your ***** kicked' repeatedly. As my friend stood in front of the boy trying to get him up one of the teens picked up a traffic cone, hit her in the back of the head and ran off. A car stopped, a white woman got out to try and help. Teens jumped onto the hood of the car and ran over it. She just kept saying 'What is wrong with you!?' "

Disgusting... What's going through their minds that they want to hurt random innocent people just because they are white.

Comment

Sad to say but I'm far from surprised, this country is it the sht big time right now !

Comment

anybody saw caesar leading the mob?

Comment

Not really the type of thing to stop the "white supremacy" rumors that seem to follow you around Tunney.

Comment

Was Floyd there giving the thumbs down as people walked out?

Comment

How does no one get killed?

Its pretty pathetic thats for sure. I guess a lot of folks were charged with hate crimes.

Comment

what were they flipping out over

Comment

Is this a response to the "Tottenham Riots" thread?

Comment

animals

Comment

Working...
                    X