View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 03:26 PM #9
05-

Quoted: 2332 Post(s)
BKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,166.40
Total Points: 48,100.90
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy New Year Bro, All the bet for 2016 - Rocky... Happy 10 years - HughJass Elite Counter-Insurgent - //// No Message - King Krusher 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombatCan View Post
I agree that Khabib's striking is somewhat underrated, but I don't think that he can beat Gaethje on his feet. I think Justin has the best chance of any active MMA fighter to beat Khabib right now. He looked very impressive in his dominant performance against Tony Ferguson. He came in as an underdug, and dominated from bell to bell. His striking ability, and take down defense will cause Khabib lots of trouble. I expect an all out war.

That said, I'm picking Khabib to win, but I wouldn't be the least bit shocked to see Gaethje pull it off.

I haven't been this stoked for an MMA card in quite awhile. I'm also looking forward to seeing Robert Whitaker in action again. He's been in some great scraps over the years. Entertaining fighter!
Thing with MMA is you don't have to be a better striker than an opponent to be able to out-strike him. Khabib has a massive takedown threat at every moment of the fight so that puts strikers off. It's how he outstruck even a highly technical striker like Conor.
BKM- is online now   Reply With Quote