Old 10-08-2020, 01:25 PM #8
Up and Comer

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
CombatCan has a spectacular aura aboutCombatCan has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,513.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKM- View Post
Styles certainly make fights in MMA as well. This will be Khabib's toughest matchup since Tibau. But Gaethje is tougher, he has dangerous hands, great cardio and great heart. If he truly is able to stop Khabib's wrestling or atleast make it a non-factor, it could go either way. I believe Khabib has underrated striking and I think he can keep it up for 5 rounds. If it's a striking match this could go either way.
I agree that Khabib's striking is somewhat underrated, but I don't think that he can beat Gaethje on his feet. I think Justin has the best chance of any active MMA fighter to beat Khabib right now. He looked very impressive in his dominant performance against Tony Ferguson. He came in as an underdug, and dominated from bell to bell. His striking ability, and take down defense will cause Khabib lots of trouble. I expect an all out war.

That said, I'm picking Khabib to win, but I wouldn't be the least bit shocked to see Gaethje pull it off.

I haven't been this stoked for an MMA card in quite awhile. I'm also looking forward to seeing Robert Whitaker in action again. He's been in some great scraps over the years. Entertaining fighter!
CombatCan is offline   Reply With Quote