Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Brand Of Food Do You Guys Feed Your Dogs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Brand Of Food Do You Guys Feed Your Dogs?

I go with Zignature, its high quality and great for dogs who might have allergies.

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    I go with Zignature, its high quality and great for dogs who might have allergies.

Damn fool. They get the scraps that is left off my plates and some turn cornmeal and some spoiled milk left over from the dairy farming.

i have never mutilated any of my dogs. i never created them, so i have no right to do that.

Comment

They are animals, just feed em anything. They would be lucky not to be eaten themselves in my household.

Comment

I feed my dog Chihuahuas with fava beans...she loves it.

Comment

Cats.............................

Comment

I have been mostly feeding my dog and cat "Taste of the Wild" salmon formulas for a few years and it's done a lot for them. The dog's coat goes from bristly to soft within a month of eating this food. Crazy how much of a difference it is. He's more active on it too and I think it's because his joints feel better on this food. Must be because they use a lot of salmon, which most dry foods cheap out on.
            The food isn't cheap but it's in the lower price range when it comes to high quality foods. I think it's like $30 for a big bag.

The wife and I both work at home and our pets are our buddies, they hang out with us all day. I don't mind spending money on them.

Comment

my wife gets this so called premium dog food from the vet, and we add japanese beef, sometimes chicken, and brown rice, veggies too.

Comment

I once fed Jhonny to my dog but she didn't bother to chew and swallowed him whole and pooped him intact 15 minutes later. Zoroku couldn't get the smell off Jhonny no matter what and his wife tried to flush him down the toilet...but Jhonny kept swimming up the pipe. He refused to get flushed. Jhonny is a very good swimmer.

Last edited by jaded; 09-07-2019, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Actually...I feed my dog homemade raw food. If you look at my avi you can see the difference between what happen after changing her diet compared to that first pic with lunch-time Jhonny which was when she used to eat kibble.

She got lean and more muscular and never pukes which was a problem with kibble. Kibble is the lowest quality you can go...and giving your dog real food costs about the same.

Comment

I have two Great Danes that eat Taste of the Wild grain free dog food. My Chow and Lab eat basic Pedigree dog food. And ice cubes...

Comment

Working...
                    X