Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These so called "154" pounders should damn move up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
    Stop trying to protect lil red riding hood either Charlo will to put that biitch to sleep. The Charlo's are daring the be GREAT!

How dumb are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
      Andrade called out GGG

Andrade has been ducking the crap out of Lara for years but yet wants Golovkin? What was his last best win, Vanes like 5 years ago? Andrade said he'd like to fight Golovkin down the road but I don't think Andrade has any interest in a real challenge.

Nice try doe!

Edit: As for the Charlo fight, I think Golovkin and Canelo want an immediate rematch and that's probably best. I don't think anybody expected a draw. Charlo should get the winner unless they insist on a rubber match.
      Last edited by Derranged; 10-15-2017, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        Yeah, these are some big boys except for Lara, that dude is like 160 on fight night.
        Lara was 170.5 against Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
          Lara was 170.5 against Smith
          Yeah and he was like 160 vs Vanes. He's very small compared to these new young fellas is my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

Andrade has been ducking the crap out of Lara for years but yet wants Golovkin? What was his last best win, Vanes like 5 years ago? Andrade said he'd like to fight Golovkin down the road but I don't think Andrade has any interest in a real challenge.

Nice try doe!

Edit: As for the Charlo fight, I think Golovkin and Canelo want an immediate rematch and that's probably best. I don't think anybody expected a draw. Charlo should get the winner unless they insist on a rubber match.
            Andrade is a coward I know, trust me. But I also know that coward Golovkin will never call his bluff.

Charlo is the real deal though, both of em.

Comment

I've been saying this for years. Boxing need too go to same day weigh in.

Comment

Andrade is a coward I know, trust me. But I also know that coward Golovkin will never call his bluff.

Charlo is the real deal though, both of em.
                Golovkin is no coward. All Andrade said was that he would like to fight Golovkin once he's at middleweight. That was over a year ago and I haven't seen Andrade move up yet. There really wasn't any bluff to call.

Charlo is certainly willing to step up to Golovkin/Canelo's level.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Golovkin is no coward. All Andrade said was that he would like to fight Golovkin once he's at middleweight. That was over a year ago and I haven't seen Andrade move up yet. There really wasn't any bluff to call.

Charlo is certainly willing to step up to Golovkin/Canelo's level.
                  Dude Andrade called Golovkin out just last week.

http://www.boxingscene.com/andrade-i...e-next--121325
                  Last edited by Sledgeweather17; 10-15-2017, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    What the hell with these size advantages man they looked like 2-3 weight classes above their opponents, both Jermell and Hurd, against Lubin and Trout move up and fight someone their own size!

We all crucified Canelo for weight bullying, but he isn't a damn SMW bullying SWW, but rather a natural MW bullying SWW, but these guys are something else.
                    The weight classes , like everything in pro boxing , are about money. The more weight classes. the more titles, which means more title fights, more sanctioning fees, more tv money etc, etc.
                    If you're talking about leveling the playing field, same day weigh-ins would be a step in the right direction.

Comment

Dude Andrade called Golovkin out just last week.

http://www.boxingscene.com/andrade-i...e-next--121325
                      What's your point? GGG has Canelo lined up already. When's Andrade gonna fight anyone worth a damn and stop with all the talk?

Comment

Working...
                      X