Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Admits He Hesitated Too Much, Fury's Style Hurt Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko Admits He Hesitated Too Much, Fury's Style Hurt Him

Former heavyweight king Wladimir Klitschko (64-4, 53KOs) realizes that he made some very critical mistakes in last November's defense against Tyson Fury (25-0, 18KOs) in Dusseldorf, Germany.

[Click Here To Read More]

we know wlad, we all saw it G

Comment

I can't believe Klitschko and his team thought Fury would just blindly go for him - If that's what they thought.

Fury fought the exact same style in his last couple of fights leading up to the Klitschko fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        I can't believe Klitschko and his team thought Fury would just blindly go for him - If that's what they thought.

Fury fought the exact same style in his last couple of fights leading up to the Klitschko fight.
        The fact that Wlad is saying "if he came at me it would be a different story" would worry me if i'm a Wlad fan.

He's STILL surprised at the tactics fury used, and he's not exactly coming out with a plan here, just saying he needed to open up.

If he didn't open up after the first few rounds, he won't in the next fight. Add to that Fury is a counter puncher who's now had 12 rounds getting used to Wlads angles and it doesnt look good for a rematch.

I expect fury to be more dominant this time

Comment

Fury's combination of size and skill coupled with his awkwardness is a problem for any boxer past or present. Another easy W for the Furious One, then it'll be time to expose Bum Squad.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Fury's combination of size and skill coupled with his awkwardness is a problem for any boxer past or present. Another easy W for the Furious One, then it'll be time to expose Bum Squad.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            Bum Squad will not survive the Povetkin fight.

I'm talking like he might be gerald mclellan'd in that fight.

Comment

Wlad will have his nice payday and then maybe have a farewell fight against a no-hoper like Floydie did. Then he's soon to be a forgotten page in boxing history like so many. But he certainly did have a good streak going there for a long while. Too bad no one along the way noticed they were all dwarfs compared to him. And it wasn't til the last few fights he started getting penalized for all that grabbing. Then, oops, here comes a guy, finally, his size. Bottom line though, Fury isn't losing this fight. If anything, he dominates moreso.

Comment

Wlad just said himself Fury's style was the problem, hopefully his Klitlickers will stop trying to discredit Fury's win by saying Wlad was shot now.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-hickey View Post
                  The fact that Wlad is saying "if he came at me it would be a different story" would worry me if i'm a Wlad fan.

He's STILL surprised at the tactics fury used, and he's not exactly coming out with a plan here, just saying he needed to open up.

If he didn't open up after the first few rounds, he won't in the next fight. Add to that Fury is a counter puncher who's now had 12 rounds getting used to Wlads angles and it doesnt look good for a rematch.

I expect fury to be more dominant this time
                  Him saying that is not as worrisome as him saying he needs to rely on killer instinct.

Comment

Fury didn't even have to show his entire game...he could beat Wlad next time on the inside and Wlad would be as unprepared as he sounds in these quotes.

Comment

Working...
                    X