No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Ortiz II A Done Deal, Eyed For September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
    So let me get this straight... Wilder vs Ortiz was a great fight the first time. Fight was so close Wilder could possibly take the L this time. Very Dangerous for both men.

But some of the UK Man Fans show their arse in their reaction.

Remember... same type of great fight AJ vs Klitschko 2 and y’all are like yes let’s see it. Even worst Dillion Whyte vs AJ 2 was just a decent fight and not as competitive and y’all are still like yes let’s see it. Fury is fighting Tom Schwartz and some of y’all are still like yes let’s see it. AJ is fighting a lesser fighter in Ruiz and y’all are yes let’s see it.

However a clear Fight of the Year candidate Ortiz vs Wilder 2. A fight with two of the top 4 heavyweights going life and death for legacy. Two of the top fighters brave enough to step in the ring and now y’all are like no?

More compelling...Wilder is fighting Ortiz the very guy AJ ducked initially and still won’t offer a straight deal and the guy Dillion Whyte straight ducked...

Conclusion...GTFOH you bum arse man fans. This is not towards any real boxing fans in the UK but you f’ing AJ fanatics are worse than Pacquiao’s now missing contingent.

Use to respect so many of y’all but the UK’s fan brand is almost dead in boxing. You clearly sold your soul to Hearn and no one likes you anymore. If you are offended it’s because I am speaking to you directly.
    You lost all credibility when you claimed people want to see Fury - Schwarz

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
      You lost all credibility when you claimed people want to see Fury - Schwarz
      Going out to you especially...

So let me get this straight... Wilder vs Ortiz was a great fight the first time. Fight was so close Wilder could possibly take the L this time. Very Dangerous for both men.

Remember... same type of great fight AJ vs Klitschko 2 and y’all are like yes let’s see it. Even worst Dillion Whyte vs AJ 2 was just a decent fight and not as competitive and y’all are still like yes let’s see it. Fury is fighting Tom Schwartz and some of y’all are still like yes let’s see it. AJ is fighting a lesser fighter in Ruiz and y’all are yes let’s see it.

However a clear Fight of the Year candidate Ortiz vs Wilder 2. A fight with two of the top 4 heavyweights going life and death for legacy. Two of the top fighters brave enough to step in the ring and now y’all are like no?

More compelling...Wilder is fighting Ortiz the very guy AJ ducked initially and still won’t offer a straight deal and the guy Dillion Whyte straight ducked...

Conclusion...GTFOH you bum arse man fans. This is not towards any real boxing fans in the UK but you f’ing AJ fanatics are worse than Pacquiao’s now missing contingent.

Use to respect so many of y’all but the UK’s fan brand is almost dead in boxing. You clearly sold your soul to Hearn and no one likes you anymore. If you are offended it’s because I am speaking to you directly.

Comment

• Originally posted by BangEM View Post
        Muppet, lol.
        You're clearly an idiot that doesn't know any about boxing. You're just here to suck off one fighter without following the sport. Pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          You're clearly an idiot that doesn't know any about boxing. You're just here to suck off one fighter without following the sport. Pathetic.
          Irredeemable dunderhead. I bet there's nothing in your head apart from mayo and Wilder's nuts, lol.

Comment

• I hope Ortiz get 3 million dollars for this so he can make some money

Comment

• The funniest part is that this time Wilder and his people didn't even pretend like they were interested in the Joshua fight next. They could have at least waited until AJ fought Ruiz to improve their optics. I guess Wilder's team don't care anymore how obvious it is that they don't want the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                Going out to you especially...

Lol read it the first time mate.

Firstly Whyte is an improved fighter Ortiz is a declined fighter (Hammer/Kaufman perfomances are proof) but also AJ fans would still rather AJ fight Fury or Wilder. No one wants Ruiz or Schwartz fights.

Secondly AJ never ducked Ortiz I've already schooled you on this and all you can retort is "are you on a blackberry"

Now Ortiz is 40 years old and out of shape he gassed last time. You fellas don't want to give AJ credit for beating the visibly in much better shape potential ATG Klitschko because he was 41 one but expect everyone to be kissing Wilders rim for someone he already beat with the flu who never beat anyone due to being a ped cheat and is less proven and older than even Povetin.

All that and somehow you're suprised people are disappointed Wilder has made no attempts to fight AJ this year. What goes on in your head?

Comment

• This reminds me of Holyfield vs Qawi II. After a war the first time, a much easier KO win in the second.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    Yep, that's him.......

Comment

• I cant defend this. THis is coming from a WIlder fan. I am a fan of Joshua also. Just like I was upse at him and Hearn fo fronting on negotiations I have to be upset at WIlder for this also. Because I am a REAL fan of the sport, this to me is stupid...

Comment

Working...
                      X