No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    You think it's close to the same? How many smuggler cribs you see?
    Smugglers make more smuggling people than they do drugs.

Many corporations require me immigrants to keep their businesses going.

Hell trump need immigrants to care for his hotels.

The wall won’t be built. Corruption at its core.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      Hopefully, he'll get kicked (one way or another), or voted out of office.

Unless my 401k doubles by next election cycle and we are not in another war I’ll be voting his azz the fuk out.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        GOOGLE EXECS PANIC! Go Into Hiding – Delete Social Media Accounts After James O’Keefe’s Latest Exposé

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/google-executives-go-into-hiding-and-delete-their-social-media-accounts-after-james-okeefes-latest-expose/

James O’Keefe and Project Veritas released alarming new undercover video, leaked documents, and testimony from a Google insider revealing the tech giant’s plans to meddle in US politics and “prevent a Trump situation in 2020.”

One aspect of the report features undercover footage of longtime Google employee and Head of Responsible Innovation, Jen Gennai, saying Google has been working diligently to “prevent” the results of the 2016 election from repeating in 2020, meaning they are actively engaging in election meddling and working to elect someone from the Democratic Party.

The exposé was so damaging that Google-YouTube deleted Project Veritas’ video exposing the tech giant’s electioneering.

And the Google executives have deleted their social media pages.

Jen Gennai, the Google executive caught on video bragging that “Congress can pressure us but we’re not changing,” panicked, deleted her Twitter account and made her Instagram ‘private.’

Gaurav Gite, the Google engineer revealing the tech giant’s actions to manipulate its algorithms based on its own definition of “fairness,” has deleted his Facebook page.

Congressman Louie Gohmert (R-TX) responded to O’Keefe’s latest undercover sting and said Google needs to be stripped of its section 230 immunity and to be “properly pursued by class action lawsuits by those they have knowingly harmed.”

Who cares? It was a Republican Supreme courts that decided citizens united.

You reap what you sow.

Google can do what ever the fuk it wants to keep trump out. Ain’t sh it anyone can do about it.

Corporations are people right? Lol. dumbasses.

Comment

• Comment

• US company’s are dodging China tariffs. Rather slick.

https://apple.news/ACWFdBpRTSAiO8M2GUcTW8g

Billions of dollars worth of China-made goods subject to tariffs by the Trump administration in its trade fight with Beijing are dodging the China levies by entering the U.S. via other countries in Asia, especially Vietnam, according to trade data and overseas officials.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              US company’s are dodging China tariffs. Rather slick.

https://apple.news/ACWFdBpRTSAiO8M2GUcTW8g

Billions of dollars worth of China-made goods subject to tariffs by the Trump administration in its trade fight with Beijing are dodging the China levies by entering the U.S. via other countries in Asia, especially Vietnam, according to trade data and overseas officials.
              You're late, I posted this a couple weeks ago.

Comment

More proof they dont actually bother to read and comprehend what others say, they are just here to mindlessly repeat team cheers.

Comment

Must have missed it. I just popped up on my financial app this morning. Thought it interesting. Those tariffs gotta be hurting bad to go to this measure. There is a cost to doing this.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    More proof they dont actually bother to read and comprehend what others say, they are just here to mindlessly repeat team cheers.
                    Actually it proof your a no lifer. I actually go two to three days at time away from this site. Three days away a from this thread might as well be a year.

I actually read what man down posts generally. He makes good points and at times i staunchly disagree with him. I enjoy arguing with him and we get heated sometimes. He had me fired up a few days ago.
                    But I personally haven’t seen him post lies. You on the other hand I have caught you three times, of top of my head, in absolute blatant lies and you held out and truth. Despite authority to the contrary and the tax lie your spread for a year and a half.

Your a garbage poster man down isn’t. I don’t read anything you post that contains substance because it be probability it’s likely junk. It’s. It personal. Many on here feel the same. Bravo to you.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X