No announcement yet.

GGG Trainer: "GOLOVKIN IS AN EASY FIGHT FOR CANELO IN 3RD FIGHT"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    abel clerly stated the fight was a draw on fight night interviews, try to find the "a los golpes" podcast from that fight, he clearly said it was a draw... anyways, why not bet the account if you are so confident in ggg getting the KO ??
    dont puss out...

Abel Sanchez: “I scored the fight even. I thought that the 12th round was the pivotal round. I said to Golovkin in the corner that I thought we were behind in about the 8th or 9th, and I told him I needed the rounds at the end. I thought it was even, but you know what? Canelo won, and that’s what’s important.”

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/9/1...decided-to-box
    I guess he did say it was a draw in that interview. So you are right. In other interviews he said GGG won so I guess
    he changes his mind a lot. I think GGG will KO Canelo but I am not sure enough to risk a ban. If I make a bet I keep my word. Do you want to take the points bet or not?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      hey, war mikey. I see you gave up on mikey the quitter and became war ruiz. You are just as full of sht and just as big of hater and liar as before.before you were war mikey you were war rios. If ruiz loses you will become war some other mexican. I like ruiz. I don't like you because you are a phony liar and a hater.
      lol jumping from one mexican hypejob to the next.

Comment

I guess he did say it was a draw in that interview. So you are right. In other interviews he said GGG won so I guess
        he changes his mind a lot. I think GGG will KO Canelo but I am not sure enough to risk a ban. If I make a bet I keep my word. Do you want to take the points bet or not?
        i dont really care about the points anymore, i find no excitement in beting points, i had a bunch at one point and lost it all on a cotto fight, i paid right away as i always do... but if you change your mind im here for the ban bet...

Comment

good find... good interview...
          another trainer who didnt see ggg winning the second fight by the way, neither did his previous trainer..
          No credit for the person who found it

Comment

Hey, War Mikey. I see you gave up on Mikey the quitter and became WAR RUIZ. You are just as full of sht and just as big of hater and liar as before.Before you were War Mikey you were War Rios. If Ruiz loses you will become War some other Mexican. I like Ruiz. I don't like you because you are a phony liar and a hater.
            Who’s the liar now? I told you I had links to prove my stuff and all you have is ggg swimming around in your nut sack you obsessed with someone dosnt give 2 shets about you

Comment

I only remember you as those three and don't believe you were ever WAR KOVALEV. You are a phony and a liar and a hater and a pos. I like Mexican boxers very much and nobody but you has ever said different. Anybody who reads my post knows I like Ruiz. It's your phony lying hating self I don't like. You shouldn't call anyone else a hater when all you do is hate on good boxers. You are as big a hater and liar as they come you phony MF.

link - https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...php?p=17246243

like I said you aint shit but a HATER who hates MEXICANS!

I am a boxing fan and root for people I like. YOU TOO DESPERATE TO HATE ON MEXICANS GOT YOU EXPOSING YOURSELF!
              Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 06-13-2019, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                No credit for the person who found it
                of course... a lot of credit on finding an old interview...

Comment

abel clerly stated the fight was a draw on fight night interviews, try to find the "a los golpes" podcast from that fight, he clearly said it was a draw... anyways, why not bet the account if you are so confident in ggg getting the KO ??
                  dont puss out...

Abel Sanchez: “I scored the fight even. I thought that the 12th round was the pivotal round. I said to Golovkin in the corner that I thought we were behind in about the 8th or 9th, and I told him I needed the rounds at the end. I thought it was even, but you know what? Canelo won, and that’s what’s important.”

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/9/1...decided-to-box
                  Why do you bold the last part? there he's just saying he won't complain the refs decision. Not that he thinks Canelo won. Oficially, Canelo won, yes. But he had it a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Why do you bold the last part? there he's just saying he won't complain the refs decision. Not that he thinks Canelo won. Oficially, Canelo won, yes. But he had it a draw.
                    in the bold he repeated he had it even, and it also shows that he had no problem with canelo getting the W... again, i scored my self both fights a draw and have no problem if anyone scored either fight for either guy...

Comment

i dont really care about the points anymore, i find no excitement in beting points, i had a bunch at one point and lost it all on a cotto fight, i paid right away as i always do... but if you change your mind im here for the ban bet...
                      The fight will probably be in Vegas which means GGG will probably have to KO Canelo to win and Canelo has an iron jaw. I think GGG will knock him out in the late rounds but I am not sure he will. Canelo is a great fighter and not easy to beat. I enjoy posting here and would never make a ban bet. I am pretty sure the fight happens next so we will soon know which boxer is the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X