No announcement yet.

Evander Holyfield on how he became a fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evander Holyfield on how he became a fighter

I always wondered how Evander had such an incredible willpower and heart when he fought. Sounds like he had a great mother who instilled that mentality into him. It's a very interesting interview, it's on Tyson's podcast, here's the video. Highly recommend this one:

Evander still looks and sounds good, thankfully that brutal boxing career hasn't had terrible effects on him.

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    I always wondered how Evander had such an incredible willpower and heart when he fought. Sounds like he had a great mother who instilled that mentality into him. It's a very interesting interview, it's on Tyson's podcast, here's the video. Highly recommend this one:

Evander still looks and sounds good, thankfully that brutal boxing career hasn't had terrible effects on him.
    Too bad he didn't know how to manage money or wear a condom.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      Too bad he didn't know how to manage money or wear a condom.
      Yeah, I was gonna add that he also had all those kids to pay child support for and needed the money he lost to make up for. Plus I read he owed some contractor some money.

Comment

Cecil Collin: I whooped Evander Holyfield so bad I made him cry.

Everybody who hears this: Ya right STFU.

Cecil Collin: *plays this video*

Comment

Unfortunately his mum never told him (or he didn't listen) how to not spend all those millions.

Comment

Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
            Unfortunately his mum never told him (or he didn't listen) how to not spend all those millions.
            Or didn't tell him to spend some of that money on a vasectomy. And then learn to recover from one properly.

Comment

Thanks, great fighter.

Comment

Lol, Tyson fanboys at it again. There's no comparison in morality. Evander never raped women, sexually assaulted kids, nearly beat to death elderly people or resorted to cannibalism to get himself out of fights he was losing.

Comment

Working...
                X