Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury Confirms He Is the Man To Beat, Schools AJ On Lineal Champion History!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Lmao, that’s the first of any action I’ve seen of that fight. Wartz really didn’t come to fight did he.

Is this win being heralded as an achievement ? Fluff had a guy he was able to tee off on and land at will showcase combinations without having to worry about being hit back, which is obviously a concern when he gets dropped hard by feather fisted career cruisers.

I can’t believe Fluff Fury didn’t actually KO this guy what is it with Fury’s chronic lack of power, they should actually allow him to use nandrolone again to make his fights exciting.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
      He didn't school anybody. He lied through his teeth.

He is not the lineal champion. That lineage started with Floyd Patterson after Marciano retired and ended when Lennox retired.

According to Wikipedia to start a new lineage you need to be undisputed, that means holding all 4 titles. Wlad never did that and Fury never did that.

Fury knows his boxing history and he will know this, so he's lying.
      That is correct.

Wladimir Kiltschko did not beat the man, that beat the man. I wonder why nobody brings this up to Tyson Fury.

I have not watched the interview as of yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewish-Reptile View Post
        Lmao, that’s the first of any action I’ve seen of that fight. Wartz really didn’t come to fight did he.

Is this win being heralded as an achievement ? Fluff had a guy he was able to tee off on and land at will showcase combinations without having to worry about being hit back, which is obviously a concern when he gets dropped hard by feather fisted career cruisers.

I can’t believe Fluff Fury didn’t actually KO this guy what is it with Fury’s chronic lack of power, they should actually allow him to use nandrolone again to make his fights exciting.
        He got outclassed and overwhelmed. Fury has power, he just doesn't sit on his punches much, if you pay attention to his combinations, the usually change speed into power shots if he has position on his opponent.

Comment

He got outclassed and overwhelmed. Fury has power, he just doesn't sit on his punches much, if you pay attention to his combinations, the usually change speed into power shots if he has position on his opponent.
          Fluff has zero power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewish-Reptile View Post
            Fluff has zero power.
            Fury has hands of stone.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
              That is correct.

Wladimir Kiltschko did not beat the man, that beat the man. I wonder why nobody brings this up to Tyson Fury.

I have not watched the interview as of yet.

Fury is the lineal champ intact since Sullivan.

Ring champion
              WBC champion
              Lineal champion

Soon he will also be:
              WBC Franchise champion
              WBC champion emeritus
              WBO champion
              WBA champion
              IBF champion

Comment

• Prove it in the ring ya big boar testicle eating Dosser

Comment

• Originally posted by Emperor Trump View Post
                  Prove it in the ring ya big boar testicle eating Dosser

Fury has beaten everyone put in front of him and even rematched the doubts away like PBF. Fury is GOATed.

Comment

Fury has beaten everyone put in front of him and even rematched the doubts away like PBF. Fury is GOATed.
                    PBF wasn't dropped by the likes of Nevan Pajkic and Cunningham

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                      He didn't school anybody. He lied through his teeth.

He is not the lineal champion. That lineage started with Floyd Patterson after Marciano retired and ended when Lennox retired.

According to Wikipedia to start a new lineage you need to be undisputed, that means holding all 4 titles. Wlad never did that and Fury never did that.

Fury knows his boxing history and he will know this, so he's lying.
                      - -That what English Oxide Wiki say?

The people choose the lineal title, always had and Wlad held 4 major belts plus the Ring belt.

Vitali the WBC champ as the Ks dominated boxing in a fashion never seen before.

Fury has zero defenses of his lineal title after ducking the Wlad rematch. AJ inherited the lineal by giving Wlad the rematch he deserved.

Need I further instruct thee on proper manners for crumpets and tea with the Queen?

Comment

Working...
                      X