Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: My Stock's Up After Vargas Fight; I Performed for Y'all!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cunningham may be able to get more out of him. He was telling him some real sh$t between rounds....let your hands go...stop talking and posing in the ring. He just needs to stfu and fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      I had AB winning 118-110. Vargas got his ass whooped !
      Who are you nobody cares what you think either you never watched a fight or your wear glasses

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        I seriously feel like this guy is the most delusional boxer in the world currently. He is the Zab Judah of this era in terms of big fights, enjoyable to watch doe.
        he ain't no zab judah,you guys need to cut that **** out. zab fought the best and lost to the best in his era. one thing about zab, he made easy work of journeymen in his 20's. broner out here struggling with grenados, vargas, and emmanuel taylor's of the world. zab at his peak would have smoked these guys.

stop comparing his to zab, broner is broner!

Comment

He such a classy thug.. It was a draw at best

Comment

I seriously feel like this guy is the most delusional boxer in the world currently. He is the Zab Judah of this era in terms of big fights, enjoyable to watch doe.
            maybe, but i think khan is more deluded or they are both on the same level

Comment

Originally posted by Muchen View Post
              Cunningham may be able to get more out of him. He was telling him some real sh$t between rounds....let your hands go...stop talking and posing in the ring. He just needs to stfu and fight.
              I loved when Cunningham told him "you call yourself the problem, well the only problem is you not throwing punches"

Comment

Don’t disrespect Zab like that.

Zab was def better.

Comment

Amir Khan is just as delusional. Oddly, he just has more heart than Broner

Comment

Broner should be piss tested because he is on crack. Got very lucky with draw. His fat ass can't make 140 and he is not in any conversation at 147. Who is Kevin Cunningham? Corey Spinks and Devon Alexander really? What a joke? If he is Tank Davis trainer if and when he fights Loma ? Tank is in for an ass kicking

Comment

4 weight champion doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X