Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz Fearful Frampton Won't Come To Fight Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frampton is shorter and also has a significantly shorter reach, as compared to Leo... So Carl is going to box? well...

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
      already planting the seed for an excuse when he loses.

Frampton is going to put on a boxing master class Sat. night...

Oh, there will be some exchanges, when Frampton picks his spots, steps inside Cruz's reach, and fires off beautiful 2-3's, 3-6-3's, 5-2-3's - flies Santa's head like a ball, and then sidesteps up and under beautifully while Cruz attempts to clumsily fire back...

Not to mention, the basic 1-2 will work LIKE A CHARM - Frampton will shoot it right up the gut, between Cruz's guard...
      I sure do hope so. I'm sick of the hype job Santa Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
        Leo Santa Cruz? The protected coward who Kiko put on his ass? The Coward who dragged up old shot guys to avoid challenges until he outgrew his division?

Yes, Carl is gonna break his Jaw, just like he did Quigg. Lets see if Leo doesn't quit.
        Your letting your personal hate for a fighter cloud your judgement. Don't go losing money betting in Frampton. Just good advice... After the fight WHEN Leo wins you will thank me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Your letting your personal hate for a fighter cloud your judgement. Don't go losing money betting in Frampton. Just good advice... After the fight WHEN Leo wins you will thank me.
          I don't bet on fights...I'm a boxing fan, I don't need extra reason to care.
          If Leo wins I'll be annoyed as one of my favorite fighters will have lost, I don't think i'll be thanking anyone in that scenario.

Have no hate for Leo whatsoever, he's just not very good from what I can tell and if they were the same size Leo wouldn't stand a chance. He better hope his size can win him the day because his boxing ability won't.

Comment

Usually when you hear these kind of talks early, the guy complaining about whether his opponent will engage him or not ends up losing. I'm picking Cruz here but damn.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              Frampton is shorter and also has a significantly shorter reach, as compared to Leo... So Carl is going to box? well...
              Think Pac/Margarito... Foot speed to shoot in and out of range - while in range, he'll be INSIDE of Cruz's optimum range, and he'll get off quick combos, and then pivot out, up and under before Cruz can readjust to range.

Comment

Working...
              X