Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Adrien Broner, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia vs Adrien Broner, who wins?

Hypothetical fight. Who knows, it might happen eventually even though they claim they won't ever fight each other. He yung tho vs he young doe.
    The Problem KO/TKO
    18.02%
    The Problem PTS
    24.32%
    Swift KO/TKO
    36.04%
    Swift PTS
    10.81%
    too difficult to predict/undecided
    10.81%

whoever more young win

Comment

Though Broner is a bit smaller than Swifty, he's got better skills and equal if not more power. Look at the first 2½ rounds of Khan-Garcia. Garcia was getting schooled and really showed what a basic fighter he is; albeit a really really good one. Broner would win IMO, thinking TKO but could be points. I think Broner has a solid chin and good reflexes, Swifty wouldn't land as easy on him as he would Khan.

Comment

Yeah i'm taking Broner in this one.

He's not going to give away the left hook to Garcia, I think he takes him apart tbh. Just too basic.

Comment

I'm taking Danny for now. Gotta go with the guy who has been in there against the better opposition, who is the bigger man, and who has stepped up in big spots. Broner will stand with his wide stance and look to roll punches and counter... And counter he will... But he will also pay the price. I'm not sure what Broner reaction will be if the waters get deep. Garcia by close decision with the help of a knockdown or two.

Comment

Broner points. Garcia is slow.

Comment

Broner. I'm not even sure Danny boy beats Zab.

Comment

Two very good young fighters that are still improving and Broner is a big lightweight and probably just as big a man as Garcia. Both are fast handed punchers and seem to take a punch well. Both come to fight and are not that hard to hit. I voted it's to close to call but I would be rooting for Garcia to get the ko. I really don't want years more of an undefeated Broner telling the world he is the best fighter that ever lived every day of the year.

Comment

On pure speculation, The Problem easily handles Swift but in reality, I'd go with Swift based on his facing better opposition at this point in their respective careers.

Comment

lol at picking broner. who has this guy really beat? Garcia is faster, with better movement and has faced better competition.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X