Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terry Crews talks about being sexually assaulted by a Hollywood executive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Terry Crews talks about being sexually assaulted by a Hollywood executive

Read each pic from the bottom up

Think about how much power and influence you have to have to sexually assault this guy knowing he won't touch you

Hit him
    42.86%
    The same thing Terry did
    21.43%
    Accept the offer from the executive
    35.71%

Hollywood is a cesspool of immorality and evil. They're the ones propagating all of these liberal agendas that's tearing the country apart.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Hollywood is a cesspool of immorality and evil. They're the ones propagating all of these liberal agendas that's tearing the country apart.
      Anyone who lets Hollywood influence them is a weak minded person. If they allow Hollywood to influence their children they're a bad parent.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Anyone who lets Hollywood influence them is a weak minded person. If they allow Hollywood to influence their children they're a bad parent.
        You're influenced by Hollywood without even realizing it. It's subtle, your acceptance of gays, trans, being a victim, these are all subtle messages that Hollywood pushes.

And go head and try to stop your kids from watching movies. You need to cut off cable completely if you don't want your children exposed to Hollywood.

Comment

Only way to make it to the top

Comment

dem triple Parentheses doe

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              You're influenced by Hollywood without even realizing it. It's subtle, your acceptance of gays, trans, being a victim, these are all subtle messages that Hollywood pushes.

And go head and try to stop your kids from watching movies. You need to cut off cable completely if you don't want your children exposed to Hollywood.
              The last movie I went to was a year ago at the drive in with a female. I don't even remember what movie it was. I honestly can't recall when was the last time I turned on my TV. All I watch is boxing for the most part and I'm either doing that at a fight party or on my laptop. Hollywood isn't influencing me.

My kids don't have cable TV. All they have in internet and I control that remotely. I have a set time the internet gets turned off and they already know when that time is. Trust me, if Hollywood is influencing your kids you're a bad parent.

Comment

Haven't even looked at who voted but I already know Beercules is the one who voted to accept the offer

Comment

For some odd reason I think my boy Sterling Archer might have a thing or two to say about this...

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Haven't even looked at who voted but I already know Beercules is the one who voted to accept the offer
                    Yup

Comment

Working...
                    X