Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can canelo beat golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pull counter right uppercut bang on the chin and no defense ggg is out cold. if monroe could hit him with a couple punches i shudder to think what canelo would do to him. it would look like the angulo-canelo fight but with more crying from ggg

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      With counter punching, combinations, a tight defense, setting traps and being very smart and careful. I favor GGG but Canelo is a very live dog here if we look at the styles. And yes , we cannot ignore the resume arguement. GGG has looked spectacular against crap competition, he has yet to face a guy like Canelo so there are still a lot of question marks there.
      He needs all that wich i think he can do but to do that he needs stamina for 12 rounds. Wich at 155 he doesnt have and no one knows what weight that is maybe not even him. Hope if gets done next year.

Comment

• Lol at people saying Canelo can beat GGG. Canelo himself doesn't even think so, otherwise he would have agreed to the fight.

It's mostly Floyd fans looking to feel better about their guy through triangle theories.

Comment

• Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
          Lemieux

I was actually arguing with some IDIOT golovkin fanboy, he said Canelo and Lemule were on the same level skillwise. HAHA!

Foreign Soil .................................LMAO

Comment

• there's no doubt in my mind that willie monroe would school canelo. canelo just stands there trying counters and monroe would box him silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
              I was actually arguing with some IDIOT golovkin fanboy, he said Canelo and Lemule were on the same level skillwise. HAHA!

Foreign Soil .................................LMAO
              Wow he dodged a punch and landed a weak ass upper cut that hardly even moved a much smaller fighter. If GGG lands that shot, its lights out for Cotto or Canelo.

Canelo doesn't have the power to take out GGG or the footspeed to avoid GGG. He's going to get brutalized.

Comment

• Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                Wow he dodged a punch and landed a weak ass upper cut that hardly even moved a much smaller fighter. If GGG lands that shot, its lights out for Cotto or Canelo.

Canelo doesn't have the power to take out GGG or the footspeed to avoid GGG. He's going to get brutalized.
                Something Golovkin could never do if his life depended on it

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                  Something Golovkin could never do if his life depended on it
                  You're right, he'd block it with his gloves and land that shot but with about 5x more power.

A very simple question: Why isn't Canelo jumping on the fight if he thinks he can beat GGG?

Comment

• Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                    You're right, he'd block it with his face and land that shot but with about 5x more power.

A very simple question: Why isn't Canelo jumping on the fight if he thinks he can beat GGG?

Comment

• who has a worse right hand cotto or ward? why do they even bother throwing it? just give up.

Comment

Working...
                      X