• Show
Clear All

• Matrix 1 vs Inception

Which movie do you think is the masterpiece
    Inception
    16.90%
    Matrix 1
    83.10%

'Inception' wins informal poll as most overrated movie of 2010 (Part 2)

"'Inception' is 'Ocean's 11' minus the hot dudes & charisma."

"Inception, hands down. And it will be like a taco inside taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!' Seriously. Inception."

Comment

Inception was a piece of shit. You can't even compare the two.

Comment

Think i prefered Matrix. But its no masterpeice. Wooden Keanu Kung-Fu, and the old fat black bald guy.

Inception is maybe better, but i tried to watch it again and i cant.

Winner Matrix.

Comment

anybody that votes inception should have his eyes poked out so he can never watch a movie again

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
            Inception was a piece of shit. You can't even compare the two.

dream withing a dream, just killed it........

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            Think i prefered Matrix. But its no masterpeice. Wooden Keanu Kung-Fu, and the old fat black bald guy.

Inception is maybe better, but i tried to watch it again and i cant.

Winner Matrix.

ive seen inception 1 time only.
            matrix 1, i think about 2 times

Comment

Inception but it's close.

Enjoyed'em both.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Which movie do you think is the masterpiece
                Matrix when it first came out blew me away. First scene of Trinity beating the shyt out of the cops. I remember even saying this chicks done son.... (loudly) and then she jumped up and I was like a little kid in a candy store.... that was only the first time. After about the 6th time seeing it in the theater I finally stopped saying Trinidy gets smoked! lol

I haven't even seen a good copy of inception yet. Although as a big Sci-fi fan I'm looking forward to TRON. I'm going to go see it in a 3D iMAX theater. You?
                Last edited by WESS; 01-01-2011, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Matrix, easily...

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    Matrix when it first came out blew me away. First scene of Trinity beating the shyt out of the cops. I remember even saying this chicks done son.... (loudly) and then she jumped up and I was like a little kid in a candy store.... that was only the first time. After about the 6th time seeing it in the theater I finally stopped saying Trinidy gets smoked! lol

I haven't even seen a good copy of inception yet. Although as a big Sci-fi fan I'm looking forward to TRON. I'm going to go see it in a 3D iMAX theater. You?

actually it took me a long time to watch the matrix 1 movie lol. but of course when it first came out, its was huge. the new tron, is it a remake of the old one?

Comment

Working...
                    X