• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we should all stick to our own.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky. View Post
      Why? Because of the race mixing? God forbid we taint the pure white blood of the aryan nation....you're an idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
        Why? Because of the race mixing? God forbid we taint the pure white blood of the aryan nation....you're an idiot!
        Im a idiot because i think a white man should marry a white women and have white kids, and blacks and other races etc should do the same.

Yeah very good
        Last edited by Rocky.; 04-14-2009, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trigger happpy View Post
          If a black man dates or marries a white women automatically that means he hates his own race? So if a white man dates or marries a black women it should mean the same right?
          Yes, interracial relationships don't do it for me, you're basicaly not giving a crap about what your ancestors went through in the past to stay together and survive.

Blacks are here because of a history, Whites are here because of a history.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
            Take another gander....I just love girl on girl action!!

i..admire her. shes absolutely perfect. checked out some of her other pics too.

oh.

Comment

and not to turn this into a black power thread, but when a white person (male and female) has a child with a black person (male and female) the kid will come out with more of their black side than the white, that's why whites fear that if this keeps happening in the future, the white race will be extinct.

Comment

Originally posted by Flames Of War View Post
                and not to turn this into a black power thread, but when a white person (male and female) has a child with a black person (male and female) the kid will come out with more of their black side than the white, that's why whites fear that if this keeps happening in the future, the white race will be extinct.
                is that right?

personally, if i were to fall in love with a black man, marry and have his child..what i would worry about is how the rest of theworld would treat my child. and i wouldnt want that burden on my child.

im not saying i dont believe in it or i wouldnt do it. you cant help who you fall in love with.

but as a woman thinking of my future children...the world is a hard place. and its hard enough when you have everything going for you (money, security, love, education) but if theres somehting thats out of place..(beng of mixed race, being gay, etc) then the world treats you that much worse. and thats what id fear.

granted things are a lot better today than they were years ago.

and also, i personally think that people of mixed races are beautiful.

Comment

Being from Scotland, you don't see much diversity do you?

Comment

Originally posted by trigger happpy View Post
                    If a black man dates or marries a white women automatically that means he hates his own race? So if a white man dates or marries a black women it should mean the same right?
                    Yes. You are exactly right with that statement.

Comment

Im a idiot because i think a white man should marry a white women and have white kids, and blacks and other races etc should do the same.

Yeah very good
                      Yes, you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X