No announcement yet.

I've just been voted into the Boxing Writers Association of America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hot Topic View Post
    What an honor it is to be among other BoxingScene writers such as Rick Reeno, Cliff Rold, Shawn Krest, Dave Greisman and more. I can't express how great a moment this is. All I can do is keep moving and improve my craft steadily.

Thank you BoxingScene for all of the support over these years!
    congrats... now use your power to make pwill/marg II happen.

Comment

Originally posted by a la verga View Post
      Ryan you should know why it didn't happen and quit being like these nut huggers!!!

fact: margarito-williams II would have happened over a year ago if goosen and williams didn't duck the immediate rematch.

wouldn't it have? The WBO even placed margarito as pwill's mandatory and gave him an optional defense, and what did williams do? Run from the re-match like a bitch and go fight someone else only to lose the belt anyways.

buuuuuuut we all know how you were calling margarito a bum and gave him absolutely no chance to beat cotto. You posted numerous articles with your thoughts on how cotto would kill margarito so i kind of expect you to over look the fact that williams is the person resposible for the rematch not happening. He survived a fight with marg and ran from a re-match. Now that margarito is on top, here comes williams knocking being a hypocrite chasing a re-match!! the irony of this sport sometimes.
      If it is the determination of sports writers that Williams is the guy Margarito has to beat and that his team is not working towards a rematch, that is on them.

Comment

any advice.

IMO, you need to be anything but conventional.
        Call people out.
        Do your homework.
        Make your haters Famous.
        Be Fair when needed, accurate always,and use logic as a ****ing shield to all your haters.

Because if you come into this **** trying to be Liked, or politically correct.
        You will failed, and you will suck.

-Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post

IMO, you need to be anything but conventional.
          Call people out.
          Do your homework.
          Make your haters Famous.
          Be Fair when needed, accurate always,and use logic as a ****ing shield to all your haters.

Because if you come into this **** trying to be Liked, or politically correct.
          You will failed, and you will suck.

-Horus
          Hehe, I don't remember posting that but thanks.

Comment

If it is the determination of sports writers that Williams is the guy Margarito has to beat and that his team is not working towards a rematch, that is on them.
            more people want to see cotto/margarito II than williams/margarito II. You should do an article on how wiliams/margarito II would have happend a year and a half ago if it wasn't for williams ducking the immediate rematch. Now he's assed out crying for attention.

Comment

Hehe, I don't remember posting that but thanks.
              you should be thankful to get such great advice from a well known writer like horus himself! Print the posts FRAME IT!!!!! Add pretty colors and make sure you make the words you want to be noticed 3 sizes bigger so people don't miss it.

Like This

Comment

What an honor it is to be among other BoxingScene writers such as Rick Reeno, Cliff Rold, Shawn Krest, Dave Greisman and more. I can't express how great a moment this is. All I can do is keep moving and improve my craft steadily.

Thank you BoxingScene for all of the support over these years!

congrats bro!

Comment

Horus is the sorriest sack of **** i've ever met in my e-life.

I've never met one man (i say man more like kid) that tries so hard to sound intelligent but 100% of the time, sounds like a complete bell-end.

"use logic as a shield to your haters"

Christ that's a good one, must of took some thinking up.

It makes you sound like a truely educated person.

The colours and fonts normally highlight your intelligence, but such a smart piece of writing like the above "work" didn't need it.

Your wordplay is ****, you're transparent, you add no subtance to your arguements and most of all you lack any basic concept of grammar which makes a mockey of all your entire posts.

Comment

Originally posted by a la verga View Post
                    more people want to see cotto/margarito II than williams/margarito II. You should do an article on how wiliams/margarito II would have happend a year and a half ago if it wasn't for williams ducking the immediate rematch. Now he's assed out crying for attention.
                    I for one am not entirely enthralled by the idea of a Margarito-Cotto rematch, I mean it doesn't get as final as the way the first one ended.

I think a Williams rematch would answer a lot of questions.

Circumstances change, whereas right after the first fight with Williams a rematch worked for Margarito but not Williams, I think a rematch would work for both now.

The best should fight the best and the two best guys at 147 are Margarito and Williams, agreed?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Von View Post
                      Horus is the sorriest sack of **** i've ever met in my e-life.

I've never met one man (i say man more like kid) that tries so hard to sound intelligent but 100% of the time, sounds like a complete bell-end.

"use logic as a shield to your haters"

Christ that's a good one, must of took some thinking up.

It makes you sound like a truely educated person.

The colours and fonts normally highlight your intelligence, but such a smart piece of writing like the above "work" didn't need it.

Your wordplay is ****, you're transparent, you add no subtance to your arguements and most of all you lack any basic concept of grammar which makes a mockey of all your entire posts.
                      Let's try and keep the flaming in the Thunderdome.

Comment

Working...
                      X