Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone who is picking Sam Peter, tell me why you think he will beat Vitali. Explain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone who is picking Sam Peter, tell me why you think he will beat Vitali. Explain

Explain it to me because I just don't get it... He throws looping punches, and Vitali throws straighter punches... Tell me how Sam Peters looping punches are going to land on vitali at all??? It doesn't make any sense why anyone is picking Sam Peter to win this fight. I bet you in the betting odds it favors vitali to win. Vitali to me looks like he throws faster and Sam Peter looks like a slow looping puncher. And I personally think Vitali hits hard and his punches are straighter!!!

I can see why, Vitali is injury prone. Is coming off a 4 year layoff and when he sustains an injurt (bryd) he quits or when he gets cut he get cut bad (lennox) but I do think he'll beat Peter

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
      Explain it to me because I just don't get it... He throws looping punches, and Vitali throws straighter punches... Tell me how Sam Peters looping punches are going to land on vitali at all??? It doesn't make any sense why anyone is picking Sam Peter to win this fight. I bet you in the betting odds it favors vitali to win. Vitali to me looks like he throws faster and Sam Peter looks like a slow looping puncher. And I personally think Vitali hits hard and his punches are straighter!!!
      Vitali just aint got the balls!

Comment

What do the betting odds say? I bet you vitali is the favorite to win.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
          What do the betting odds say? I bet you vitali is the favorite to win.
          dont know in vegas..

3:1 coconuts in namibia peter by KO

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
            Vitali just aint got the balls!
            wrong klitscho!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
              dont know in vegas..

3:1 coconuts in namibia peter by KO
              Sam Peter is actually a favorite some wheres in the betting odds? Are those people insane? Have they ever seen him fight? He throws extremly slow, looked extremly slow against a shot maskaev and didn't look impressive in his first bout against james toney and Mccline. He is a horrible fighter and the only way he wins is if Vitali breaks every single bone in his body. How is Sam Peter going to feel when a guy 10 years older knocks his ass out?

Comment

Working...
              X