No announcement yet.

Me Shaddow Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me Shaddow Boxing

Just a short clip of me shaddow boxing, ive got 8oz gloves on which i use for the bags.
    i might start to film myself shaddow boxing more often cos you can spot stuff when you watch it, i noticed my right elbow kind of lifts when im throwing a left, i know my gloves are high, but i like em like that, when i get in close they lower to stop me taking body shots.

For those of you who don't know, ive not long turned 17, im 54kg and 5ft8 - 9

i will leave this video up for a day or two

Originally posted by Manfredo Jr View Post

Just a short clip of me shaddow boxing, ive got 8oz gloves on which i use for the bags.
    i might start to film myself shaddow boxing more often cos you can spot stuff when you watch it, i noticed my right elbow kind of lifts when im throwing a left, i know my gloves are high, but i like em like that, when i get in close they lower to stop me taking body shots.

For those of you who don't know, ive not long turned 17, im 54kg and 5ft8 - 9

i will leave this video up for a day or two
    I like your style there man. Your guards always up, you work off the jab and you put together some good fast combos and have a bit of head movement - and your speed puts me to shame

I can't say anything about your stamina cos it's a short video but you've got a good amateur style there for a tall light guy so keep up the hard work

Comment

yeah i know its just a short vid, my left elbow starts to hurt after i shaddow box for a bit, i know that aint long, ill get a longer one some time (2 or 3 mins).
      Cheers

Comment

Pretty sure this was 10 times better than mine LOL. I need to kick it in gear! :P That was awesome man, keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Bear4228 View Post
          Pretty sure this was 10 times better than mine LOL. I need to kick it in gear! :P That was awesome man, keep up the good work!
          Thanks man, you have to remember ive been boxing for over a year with a trainer, yours was good considering you aint had one, you had the basics

Comment

hehe, thats all im working on right now. Just now gettin into combos, Ima try and post my heavy bag **** this weekend.

lol im watching it again and your fast as hell dude :P

Comment

Well done man, good speed, you look a lot like me, I'm just a lil' taller and a lil' heavier. You might wanna use that right more when you're shadowboxin', and compared to your left, your right is a little weak. Also, it was probably just because you were trying to stay on camera, but make sure you move around a lot more, also in your head movements. Great work though man, keep it up.

Peace,
              Trick

P.S. How did those nationals go/are they THIS saturday?

Comment

good speed,try more head movement and relax when shadow boxing

Comment

U got some fast hands man, nice lil combo puncher too and u kkep ur hands up which is great, even pulling back the jab , alot of peeps get lazy there! Being critacal, ur Movement, as in ducking and rolling looks a bit forced and ridgid but hey ur a Limey! Also u should use ur right more too but overall i was impressed! Good luck with ur boxing career bud!

Comment

not bad for a jakey

Comment

Working...
                    X