No announcement yet.

hey feisty and mividaloca..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey feisty and mividaloca..

what did you guys think of the "who would you sleep with" thread? did you think it was offensive? there are only so many women on this forum and only two of them posted in that thread(and both of you are the type that won't just come out and say "this thread sucks and everyone who participated in it sucks too") i just want your perspective on it.

Originally posted by juggernautburn View Post
    what did you guys think of the "who would you sleep with" thread? did you think it was offensive? there are only so many women on this forum and only two of them posted in that thread(and both of you are the type that won't just come out and say "this thread sucks and everyone who participated in it sucks too") i just want your perspective on it.
    I don't like those type of threads. I don't like a lot of attention (good or bad). You always get those few that think we think we are so much better or we think we are hott. I do not think I'm so hott, but I don't think I'm ugly either. If I came on saying "I'm so hott, worship me" then yes I'd expect to be flamed. But if I'm not saying anything to anyone, what gives you the right to come on insulting me? I mean is your life that horrible that you have to belittle others just to feel good about yourself?

The second thing is, what in the world makes you think we would be so willing to even do you? I mean come on..you don't think we have standards also? lol Why do these guys that don't post their pics talk so bad about us? I mean apparently you don't look so hot yourself.

Since when is confidence a bad thing? I can't be confident with the way I look, just cause you don't think I look good? I mean there are plenty out there that do, cause I get compliments all the time. I'm not boasting, just saying that apparently there are guys out there that think I look good. Apparently my husband does also..otherwise he wouldn't have been attracted to me. I think he's a good looking guy, actually at first I didn't think I was his type. So I didn't pursue him, but he constantly kept after me.

Like I told Buddy, you have a great day and feeling good about yourself (cause let's face it we all have things that we are self conscience about) and then come on to relax ...and get insulted. Your like great..thanks..as if I didn't know that already? lol

Comment

I was never putting down anyone in that thread even if it may have looked that why that's not what i was saying .

Comment

Originally posted by THE REAL NINJA View Post
        I was never putting down anyone in that thread even if it may have looked that why that's not what i was saying .
        do what?

Anyways, I'm not talking about those that didn't say anything bad, I'm talking about those that constantly want to insult people for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Mi*Vida*Loca~ View Post
          do what?

Anyways, I'm not talking about those that didn't say anything bad, I'm talking about those that constantly want to insult people for no reason.
          .it looked that way, that's not what i was saying .... ok cool then

Comment

Originally posted by ~Mi*Vida*Loca~ View Post
            do what?

The thread made u a target for some idiots.

Alot of guys couldnt handle being put in that position, being voted on. Their machismo would take a severe beating if they only got a few votes.

Well done to u and Fiesty for being cool about it.

Comment

For the record.......I would bang Loca.....straight up kids.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                For the record.......I would bang Loca.....straight up kids.
                hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru View Post
                  The thread made u a target for some idiots.

Alot of guys couldnt handle being put in that position, being voted on. Their machismo would take a severe beating if they only got a few votes.

Well done to u and Fiesty for being cool about it.
                  yea.. I agree I think probably they'd be hurt if we didn't vote for them. They said well make a thread like that..I'm not that way. I don't go out of my way to hurt someone. Thank you..

RAESAAD- boy.. I'd rock your world..lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernautburn View Post
                    i haven;t read this whole thread yet, but here are my thoughts...
                    i expect threads like that (who would you sleep with) because this is a male dominated site and it fits the mentality of most of the posters (given all the would you hit it threads, etc.). the problem i have is that people can;t be respectful. if you don;t find someone attractice, don;t vote for them, but damn some of those comments by several posters were just down right rude hurtful, and uncalled for. interestlingly, the "critics" always fail to post their own pics to subject themselves to the same level of scrutiny and ridicule.
                    the thread's nature automatcaly maks it offensive because someone has to "lose" and unless they agreed to be put in the poll in the first place, it can be hurtful.

most women are more sensitive about their appearance than men are. it would have been more appropriate to do this thread in a lounge with a password.

i, personally, consider myself fairly plain - the girl next door type with a youthful/innocent face - not what i would call hot or sexy or whatever. i picked the pic that i did to post because i wasn;t trying to prove to anyone that i was Hot or sexy. it's just me - laying back. i just wanted a general pic so people would know what i looked like. i could post more pics but i don;t go online to flirt or be found attractive by others. i'm married with kids, so i couldn't really care less what people think of my appearance.

Comment

Working...
                    X