Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these two heavyweights would you prefer to see Wladimir Klitschko choose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom.
    Yes, I think he'd be more interesting to the fans in Germany because they're familiar with him.
    I'm in Germany and I've never heard of the guy

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      That's not surprising, I've noticed you don't like European boxers.

Doesn't mean the German and Italian fans are not familiar with him.
      Because I don't know this no name guy all of a sudden I don't like European boxers?

My poor fellow poster, you seem to know nothing of me.

Comment

Jennings because there's a small chance he's really good.

But honestly both of these are underwhelming to me. I guess it's hard to find opponents that are "ready".

Comment

I think either is good for a "stay busy" fight. Much better that wlad fight then sit on his ass since early november waiting for Purse bid and all to work itself out with Povetkin.

Povetkin would be smart to take a "stay busy" fight as well and make some cash since he is going to get KO'd by Wlad

Comment

The problem with "stay busy fights" when it comes to Wlad is he's so prone to injuries.

Better strike while it's hot etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
              The problem with "stay busy fights" when it comes to Wlad is he's so prone to injuries.

Better strike while it's hot etc.
              Sorry, I disagree

Comment

Yes, either would be okay.

If the fight were in the USA, Jennings would be the better choice. But because it will likely be Germany, fighting Pianeta makes more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Yes, either would be okay.

If the fight were in the USA, Jennings would be the better choice. But because it will likely be Germany, fighting Pianeta makes more sense.
                  I have a feeling Pianeta's team could be wavering. Wlad got the best of Pianeta when we had him in camp for the Thompson fight....

actually I told wlad "we need to send Pianeta home"..Wlad agreed. then Pianeta's trainers started to ***** and complain about being sent home

We kept them 1 more week then sent them home, but the sparring was the same. wlad beat him from post to post

Comment

Originally posted by boxingchef View Post
                    Sorry, I disagree
                    If i'm wrong i'm wrong, but it seems odd to me that Wlad, a guy that likes to fight at least 3 times a year, has had many 9+ month layoffs.

If it's not because of injuries, then why?

I'm thinking about the interim between his Chagaev-Chambers fight, his Peter-Haye fight and Haye-Mormeck.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                      If i'm wrong i'm wrong, but it seems odd to me that Wlad, a guy that likes to fight at least 3 times a year, has had many 9+ month layoffs.

If it's not because of injuries, then why?
                      Sometimes delays occur because of the TV networks.

In the past, Wlad's fights have been delayed because of finding dates that suited both RTL and HBO.

Comment

Working...
                      X