No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia-Judah, Quillin-Guerrero is Moving To April 27th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia-Judah, Quillin-Guerrero is Moving To April 27th

While the finishing touches are still being worked out, Golden Boy Promotions' February 9th event is being postponed to April 27th. The card will still take place at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

The card took a major hit when the headliner, WBC/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia (25-0, 16KOs), was forced to withdraw on Sunday with a rib injury. Garcia was scheduled to face two-division former champion Zab Judah (42-7, 29 KOs) in the Showtime televised main event of the evening. The boxer was injured during a sparring session with former champion DeMarcus "Chop Chop" Corley. [Click Here To Read More]

Rib or thumb injury? His training partner said thumb.

Comment

LMFAO.

Judah in April, Khan in the fall, no Matthysse in 2013.

Comment

Im telling yall! This is all part of the plan to only fight TWICE this year, Judah and Kahn.

Danny Quack Quack Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          LMFAO.

If this guy doesn't fight Lucas after Judah then that's a ****ing duck, I would love to hear what his dad has to say at that point.

Comment

"i'm ready for who ever!" /"breaks"thumb

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              LMFAO.

No Morales 3?????????

Comment

The man is hurt you guys think this is funny .....Danny "I didn't even really feel it until we were done," Garcia said. "But then I felt pain in my side and then when I was cooling down I couldn't raise my hands over my head. I had a real sharp pain and I couldn't really breathe. I went to the doctor and had an X-ray, and the doctor said I have a bruised rib, a wall contusion."

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  If this guy doesn't fight Lucas after Judah then that's a ****ing duck, I would love to hear what his dad has to say at that point.
                  We all know he's not facing him after Judah.
                  They're already talking about a Khan rematch

Comment

Actually read on another site that Danny Garcia text ESPN.com and told them he has a "Rib injury" and that the fight is off, Now Demarcus Corley was pretty adamant that Garcia caught him on his elbow and hurt his thumb in the process. This now looks shady to me along with the "I would fight whoever" tweet.

Comment

Working...
                    X