Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Camacho situation is really sad...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Camacho situation is really sad...

I just saw a video in which his godson was talking to the press. The status is the same, doctors are still trying to figure out if Macho is brain dead or not. I don't know but I feel genuinely saddened by this. Maybe it's because I have been his fan for years but I really, really hope he makes it although it's highly unlikely. The last time I felt that kind of empathy was when Michael Jackson died.

I guess it's not the fact that they die, but how they die. Party animal or not, I don't think Camacho deserves an end like this. Anyway, I'm just expressing my admiration and concern for the guy. Life is not always fair but it is what it is.

He's still alive right now as I type this.

Let's cherish this moment while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      He's still alive right now as I type this.

Let's cherish this moment while it lasts.
      I know but it just feels like an inevitable conclusion. I rarely really care about celebrities this way but Camacho, just like Michael Jackson, feel different. It's like you grew up with them and, in a way, they had a meaning in your life.

Comment

It's over now. It was expected but still it's messed up.

Comment

overall, its ****ed up he went out like this...but probably went out on his own terms, knew what he was doing.

Comment

I'm a huge Camacho fan but if he asked for trouble, you're going to get it. He should of taken care of his money when he was making it. Maybe he wouldn't of involved in the drug lifestyle if he actually took care of it.

Comment

One of my favorite boxers of all time. He was talented, ****y and charismatic. He could have been the best Puerto Rican boxer ever but drugs ruined it for Camacho.

RIP

Comment

I dont understand it, why is he getting targeted like that, they said the other car specifically blocked them off and shot them up. Its not like he was in a gang, I guess it was the driver had pissed off the wrong people as it seemed like he was the one they were going after. Vernon Forrest was shot to death too, its sad these are grown adults and athletes / former athletes, why are they being shot, theyre not kids running around in gangs.

Comment

Originally posted by el***
                  I dont understand it, why is he getting targeted like that, they said the other car specifically blocked them off and shot them up. Its not like he was in a gang, I guess it was the driver had pissed off the wrong people as it seemed like he was the one they were going after. Vernon Forrest was shot to death too, its sad these are grown adults and athletes / former athletes, why are they being shot, theyre not kids running around in gangs.
                  The driver had a death sentence. Young kids are killing the old to be in control. Camacho was with the wrong person, at the wrong time.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                  X