No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Geale: I Am Hungrier Than I Ever Was Before

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Geale: I Am Hungrier Than I Ever Was Before

Australian boxer Daniel Geale confident ahead of middleweight unification bout with Felix Sturm.

Australian boxer Daniel Geale admits he'll face one of the toughest tests of his career when he meets WBA middleweight super champion Felix Sturm, but says he couldn't be better prepared.

Geale, the IBF middleweight champion, will face Sturm in a unification boxing bout for the pair's titles on September 1 in Germany, a fight being touted as one of the biggest in Australia's history since Jeff Fenech met Azumah Nelson in 1991. [Click Here To Read More]

For the good of World boxing I hope Geale nails Sturm big time!

Comment

WAR Geale!!!

Comment

God I hope Geale beats the piss out of Sturm. He's gone to the robbery land before and pulled one out, lets all hope he does again.

I bet even if Sturm loses, the WBA finds or creates a title for him to fight for next time out. The sanctioning fee money they get for his fights in Germany is too much for them not to have a belt on his shoulder.

Comment

Sturm will give the chinny Geale a boxing lesson.

Comment

I am really looking forward to this one. I foresee an exciting, competitive scrap.

Comment

Felix Sturm is promoting this event himself. He won't lose unless he gets stopped.

I'll be rooting for Geale, but let's be honest: the deck is stacked against him here.

Comment

I'm praying Geale wins.

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
                  God I hope Geale beats the piss out of Sturm. He's gone to the robbery land before and pulled one out, lets all hope he does again.

I bet even if Sturm loses, the WBA finds or creates a title for him to fight for next time out. The sanctioning fee money they get for his fights in Germany is too much for them not to have a belt on his shoulder.
                  Spot on here, considering the winner will become a unified champ, hard not to think the WBA will not manufactor another trinket.

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Sturm will give the chinny Geale a boxing lesson.
                  lol, could not be more further than the truth. Seeing Sturm struggle immensely with the likes of Murray and Macklin defines his so called superior boxing skill.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
                    Spot on here, considering the winner will become a unified champ, hard not to think the WBA will not manufactor another trinket.

lol, could not be more further than the truth. Seeing Sturm struggle immensely with the likes of Murray and Macklin defines his so called superior boxing skill.

Those are two solid fighters we should know this by now with Macklin also going on to give Sergio one of his toughest fights in years.
                    Sturm has very underrated boxing ability though hes often dragged into a brawl.

Geale on the other hand struggled with shot boxers like Slyvester, guys Sturm completely schooled when at their very best. Geales down in every other fight (credit for getting up & winning)

Whilst Sturm struggled with 2 borderline top 10 legit Middleweights, Geale is getting dropped & has struggled throughout his career with journeyman with 10% K.O ratios. He isn't in Sturms league & frankly not many are.

Comment

Working...
                    X