• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    so you can eliminate him then
    Lol I like what you did there.

Comment

Canelo wins vs. Trout or Bundrage...

Lara's a good fighter, but Canelo is also; people should stop acting as if they're in completely different leagues. The same inside fighting holes Lara has that Molina attacked, Canelo can exploit. The kid isn't proven against Lara's level of competition... At some point everyone's at that point, from Ali to Bute, he'll either pass it or he won't. Canelo-Lara is a 50-50 fight.

GBP doesn't seem to have a clue on how to manage Lara. I dislike corrupt, greedy, scum of Bob Arum, but he would have avoided one of his fighter's taking shots at his stablemate when he doesn't want them to fight against each other (Lopez-Gamboa).

Comment

So Lara left his family, which won't see in many years to become rich?? Anyways Canelo defeats any of those mentioned but let's hope Cotto has cohones and fights Canelo... grow a pair Cotto!! raise your hand!!!! Step up the plate!!! Don't hide!!! Mayweather...where are you señorita???? Canelo needs a dancing partner!!

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
          So Lara left his family, which won't see in many years to become rich?? Anyways Canelo defeats any of those mentioned but let's hope Cotto has cohones and fights Canelo... grow a pair Cotto!! raise your hand!!!! Step up the plate!!! Don't hide!!! Mayweather...where are you señorita???? Canelo needs a dancing partner!!
          Cotto and Mayweather embarress Canelo. He aint ready.

Comment

The only fight that's going to make a lot of $$$$$$ is canelo vs Angulo

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
              you are a idiot to every sense of the word

Comment

Erislandy lara please.

Comment

No one mentioned Alfredo Angulo yet? That would be a good crowd pleasing fight. And their both Mexican so I think the ppv draw would be good too. Anthony Mundine is another name no one mentioned but alot of people know. Or possibly Andre Berto could move up? That would be a tough fight imo. Those are just a few names people haven't brought up yet. I think it will probably be Austin Trout or Carlos Quintana though... With K9 fighting at the end of June I doubt thats enough time for him. Lara will most likely be avoided.. But I do like a unification fight with trout. Good fight imo.

Comment

Theres no excuse anymore to avoid Lara, hes practically mandatory and shuldda had the spot in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmb04 View Post
                      No one mentioned Alfredo Angulo yet? That would be a good crowd pleasing fight. And their both Mexican so I think the ppv draw would be good too. Anthony Mundine is another name no one mentioned but alot of people know. Or possibly Andre Berto could move up? That would be a tough fight imo. Those are just a few names people haven't brought up yet. I think it will probably be Austin Trout or Carlos Quintana though... With K9 fighting at the end of June I doubt thats enough time for him. Lara will most likely be avoided.. But I do like a unification fight with trout. Good fight imo.
                      Isn't Angulo stuck in Mexico for the time being?

Comment

Working...
                      X