No announcement yet.

61% of Americans don’t care if the NBA EVER returns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 61% of Americans don’t care if the NBA EVER returns

With NBA players and owners locked in a labour dispute which set aside the games through December 15 and might ultimately clear throughout the season, we wanted to know what you think about the future of basketball. In a poll telephone scientific national survey Position that we requested, with the negotiations and impasse of the season at risk, you care if ever again NBA basketball? A majority of Americans, 61% reported that they do not care, did care 24% and 14% had no opinion.

The labour dispute focuses on revenue sharing. Talks were destroyed and the action is passed of negotiations before the courts. Unless there is a breakthrough the status of this season is uncertain and research more dark per day.

African Americans made care if there was never basketball NBA again with 48% saying yes, 35% said no, they indifferent and 17% had no opinion. Different white with 68% saying that they indifferent if it was ever NBA basketball again, 21% and 11% not offered no opinion.

More men that women indifferent if NBA basketball never returned with 67% of men by saying that they indifferent, 56% of women who said that they would also not be supported.

Politicians differ on the issue with 52% of Democrats, saying that they indifferent if there was ever basketball again, 61% of Republicans, said they indifferent. A large number of independent, 73% say that they indifferent if the NBA never returned. Democrats apparently Miss basketball more with 31% saying that they care if ever basketball the NBA again.

The position of scientific survey phone with 1 220 voters registered at the national level was conducted on November 19, 2011 and has a margin of error of ± 3%. results of the surveys � are weighted to be a representative sample of all American adults.

http://nba.blog900.com/2011/11/22/61...turns-the-nba/

.....I hope It never returns..... football should be next

Comment

I honestly can say I wouldn't be sad to see it go.

Wouldn't mind if it returned though.

Comment

If the NBA never returns, I wonder how much the crime rate in the U.S. would rise?

Comment

i look at the Lakers schedule every morning and its been a depressing month so far

Comment

I don't care if it comes back although I feel bad for all arena employees that are affected. How about staging more fights in these arenas, this would help put boxing back on the map and give arenas employees some work.

Comment

61% of americans are dumbasses then

Comment

NHL is where it's at.

Open your eyes people!

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
                  If the NBA never returns, I wonder how much the crime rate in the U.S. would rise?
                  Wow

Or we will see if the myth is true, that American Heavyweights are in the NBA and NFL. So maybe well-shaped, Heavyweight boxing returns to America?

Comment

I am in the 61%. Who gives a f uck if 5 stupid, tall guys can throw a ball in a hoop?

Comment

Working...
                    X