No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris John vs. Chonlatam Piriyapino Early Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris John vs. Chonlatam Piriyapino Early Results

In an all-Asian encounter between fighters from areas which aren't exactly boxing hotbeds, IBO featherweight champion Daud Cino Yordan (30-2, 24 KOs) successfully retained his title by dominating determined Mongolian challenger Choi Tseveenpurev (36-6, 24 KOs) over twelve hard-fought rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

no comments yet? you are probably still recovering from the shock of witnessing this superfight! 47-0 vs 44-0. biggest fight in boxing history cements chris john's status as the greatest of all time. 1 more win to tie marciano!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      no comments yet? you are probably still recovering from the shock of witnessing this superfight! 47-0 vs 44-0. biggest fight in boxing history cements chris john's status as the greatest of all time. 1 more win to tie marciano!
      Amazing history we are witnessing, some unbeatable fighter proven to be such is about to lose.

Comment

Chris John could be in the run for greatest of all time. His record today is unmatchable.

Comment

This was bigger than Ali-Frazier, Duran-Leonard, Hagler-Hearns, etc.

Comment

I don't know if you guys are trying to be sarcastic, but Chris John and Daud Jordan are great fighters. Both fights were great and their opponents fought their hearts out, as well. I wish we had more fighters with the courage all four of these fighters displayed earlier today. Man, the fights were action packed and are probably the best fights I have seen on one single card. Daud Jordan is such a cool fighter since he is very relaxed, has a great jab, and just does so many things beautifully. I am not exaggerating when I say he has things about him that remind me of Ricardo Lopez. As for Chris John, it will be years before people truly appreciate the quality of fighter he actually is. Both these guys just have really beautiful boxing skills. I was impressed since you no longer see sound fundamental boxing skills with boxers today. Both guys throw beautiful combinations and just straight up fought their hearts out. Like, I said all four fighters came with it and they deserve more of a fanbase. Overall, it was an excellent card.

Comment

Both Chris John and Daud Yordan are solid and legit fighters from Asia. Don't know if Orlando Salido can handle this fighters or anyone in the featherweight division..

Comment

John doesn't get credit since he no longer fights in the U.S. Can't blame him since he was robbed in the 1st Juarez fight. John gave Rocky a boxing lesson the same as he did Marquez. Ever wonder why JMM never asked for a rematch? In fact I give John more credit than Floyd for beating JMM since John didn't cheat by coming in over weight. Yordan made Guerrero quit in front of his hometown fans. Making fun of these 2 fighters only shows how stupid and biased some boxing fans are.

Comment

All sarcasm aside, was some really good fights there, Yordan vs Tseveenpurev was fantastic, that Mongolian dude has a chin of granite and just kept coming... very entertaining.

Comment

In the 1st undercard, Wang Xin Hua (CHI) v Mohamad Nor Rizan (SIN). Due to the incompetence of the inexperienced judges the Singaporian was declared the winner although he was clearly dominated by the Chinese. Rizan sensing an unfair hometown decision refused to accept the trophy and instead gave it to Hua, what a class act on the part of the Singaporean, the first time I've seen this happened. Tim Bradley should have watch this and learn to know the meaning of sportsmanship. Boxing is not just about winning but a sport. Contrary to some fight freaks, I can say both Indonesian fighters are solid and legit boxers from Asia.

Comment

Working...
                    X