No announcement yet.

Win or Lose Cotto should fight Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win or Lose Cotto should fight Floyd!

I think Cotto is near the end of his career and it would benefit him to get the huge pay day, Win or Lose does not really matter. He needs to live comfortable after retirement.

Not to mention us fans wont have to go through the whole dumbass drug testing bullcrap because Cotto has nothing to hide.

Cotto will take the tests no problem and the fight would happen no problem.

He has fought the best and should continue to do so. As for Margarito, If he feels like giving Margarito a pay day then he should do it in his retirment fight.

A Cotto-Floyd fight is much easier to make.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      A Cotto-Floyd fight is much easier to make.
      Not to mention lots of money for both. Without the "my Political Schedule, The needle is big, 30 ok,24ok, 0k 21, ok 14 days bull!,He is too tall, he wieghs too much, lets make this at 140 or 142lbs or lets make a new belt and fight for it crap!.

Just a damn fight!

Comment

Cotto would take 40% and tests up until the day and wouldn't think twice about it..

Comment

great fight i want to see it but floyd would get a ridiculous amount of criticism for it.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
            I think Cotto is near the end of his career and it would benefit him to get the huge pay day, Win or Lose does not really matter. He needs to live comfortable after retirement.

Not to mention us fans wont have to go through the whole dumbass drug testing bullcrap because Cotto has nothing to hide.

Cotto will take the tests no problem and the fight would happen no problem.

He has fought the best and should continue to do so. As for Margarito, If he feels like giving Margarito a pay day then he should do it in his retirment fight.
            But still that would mean Floyd would still have to contend with Arum which is something he said he wouldn't ever do in the first place (though he's doing so for Manny).

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
              But still that would mean Floyd would still have to contend with Arum which is something he said he wouldn't ever do in the first place (though he's doing so for Manny).

EXACTLY! I thought floyd would never deal with arum. Reason why floyd never fought cotto/marg/ or any other top rank welter in the first place.

I want to see this fight.. Cotto does better against boxers, struggles with pressure fighters. Win or lose Cotto is always a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by rubensonnny View Post
                great fight i want to see it but floyd would get a ridiculous amount of criticism for it.
                The critics wouldnt know dick.

They are two great fighters, they both deserve the money, they both will take the tests that make the game better.
                Sure Floyd would be the favorite and faster but If Pac can fight Cotto and Hatton. Why cant Floyd fight Hatton and Cotto?

My guess would be that the only reason was interesting when PAc was doing it, was because he put Cotto at a weight disadvantage, while Floyd wont.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                  Its more of a problem with Roach and Pac than Arum.

Comment

Cotto still lives in puerto rico. too bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X