• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i loss 15k on cotto cause he didn't wash his underwear

Comment

Most of them did, honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
        sure we do. It's not like Floyd would be able to hurt Pac any more than Cotto.
        It's all about hurting, hurting, and who could hurt who, it's not like that. Floyd will always try to box, not hurt his opponents Floyd is a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
          mak how much real money you won??

btw TY sa points..

not much...sidebets lang...about $250...which coincidentally, covers the ppv, beer and food costs

Comment

Cotto fans are looking silly right now, the one's who were talking wreckless.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
              I hear you homey.

Your boy is crazy good. Crazy tough.

Gotta feel good that this time, not only did he get the most impressive win of his career, he finally showed that he could fight through a little adversity.

He ate some shots from a guy that can punch. And we all knew Pac was capable of being in a great fight but he's been making it look too easy. This time he was involved in a GREAT fight, and showed the kind of toughness he never had to.

Great night overall for Pac and Pac fans.

Although I feel like I got ****ing shot, at least it was a legendary fight for 5 rounds.(I need the silver lining haha.)

Well said Savor, I feel the same way. Pac is a born fighter. Mad props to him. Awesome fight though. At least now nobody can call Cotto a quitter. His corner tried to talk him into it, but he insisted on going to the end. And he showed class, and manned up to his loss graciously. Pac is a legend already. He blew me away! I didn't see 1/2 the punches being thrown by him...lol.

Congrats to Pac fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                Cotto fans are looking silly right now, the one's who were talking wreckless.

you think ChampBox is alright?

he went from 'jajajajajajajajajaja' to 'bojoojoojoojoojooo'

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  you think ChampBox is alright?

he went from 'jajajajajajajajajaja' to 'bojoojoojoojoojooo'

He's aight...he gave Pac credit last night...he made a thread

Comment

cotto stans are throwin these dumbass excuses

this fight was one of those fight where it should be NO EXCUSES.

the better man won fair and square (coming from a cotto fan)

Comment

Enjoy your man's victory. Soon it will be time for the main event

Comment

Working...
                      X