Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Really Believe Pac Is Stronger Than Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Really Believe Pac Is Stronger Than Hatton?

i keep reading articles where roach seems to think pac-man is stronger than hatton.

does anyone really believe this?

i dont....

kb

not stronger no way

Comment

not stronger, but faster and much more fierce

Comment

Originally posted by Kbmunro View Post
        i keep reading articles where roach seems to think pac-man is stronger than hatton.

does anyone really believe this?

i dont....

kb
        any link? me either... i dont think MP is stronger than hatton...

but strength alone is not a reliable barometer in this sport IMO...

Comment

manny has the speed advatage....hatton has the strength advantage....who will use it to there advatage will be the key.....roach has said he thinks manny is the stronger puncher....i heard that on a thread earlier LA Times story.

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
            manny has the speed advatage....hatton has the strength advantage....who will use it to there advatage will be the key.....roach has said he thinks manny is the stronger puncher....i heard that on a thread earlier LA Times story.
            yeah, i think that is where i heard it. just thought i would see what you guys thought.

what you say is true j.b., whoever uses there advantage better will win.

good luck to them, should be a fun night for all.

:-)

Comment

Hatton is stronger....but they are equally aggressive

Comment

Originally posted by UKBRAWLER View Post
                Hatton is stronger....but they are equally aggressive
                true, exactly what i've been saying is pac likes to brawl just as much as hatton does....it could pay off for hatton if he can bring this back out in pac.....if he does, hatton controls the fight imo

Comment

People sometimes confuse size with strength.

They also confuse - sometimes - strength with power as well.

Comment

hatton is stronger and imo more aggressive, hatton sometimes reminds me of hagler in his body build and strength in his weight class, both guys are muscular, thickly set and have thudding body attacks.

manny is a legit power puncher at 135 ut at 140 hes weak, he has pop but nothing like the one punch KO power that some people will have you believe. if hatton had landed tat many punches on diaz it wouldn't have gone past 4/5 rounds. hatton is the bigger, stronger man.

manny however is quicker and uses his aggression alot better, he uses educated pressure and uses controlled aggression. if he can avoid getting into a tear up he might do fine but imo hatton is just too strong at this weight

Comment

Working...
                    X