BJ vs. Bang Spoilers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BJ vs. Bang Spoilers

lets take a look at his last 3 fights
    he beats Gomi (sorry cesaro I know you love gomi)
    then he beats Matt Hughes
    now he beats Duane "Bang" Ludwig

what does that make him?

I say the best fighter!

Edit thread title. Please read here. Rules

Not a surprise at all. How'd he win?

Comment

side choke

Comment

sexz just assclapped the correct.

Comment

Re: BJ defeats Bang

Originally posted by sexz
          lets take a look at his last 3 fights
          he beats Gomi (sorry cesaro I know you love gomi)
          then he beats Matt Hughes
          now he beats Duane "Bang" Ludwig

what does that make him?

I say the best fighter!

He beat bang who took the fight on 2 weeks notice and hadn't trained for MMA in over a year and at 10 lbs over his normal fight weight. At 155 and with time to get ready Bang would kill him.

Comment

Re: Re: BJ defeats Bang

Originally posted by Curly Howard
            He beat bang who took the fight on 2 weeks notice and hadn't trained for MMA in over a year and at 10 lbs over his normal fight weight. At 155 and with time to get ready Bang would kill him.
            I like Bang more than BJ, but Bang's wouldn't beat him at any weight right now unless it was kickboxing and not MMA.

Comment

Re: Re: BJ defeats Bang

Originally posted by Curly Howard
              Sound almost like the excuses of why MATT HUGHES lost to BJ! (Hughes didnt train for the fight and he had to lose 20+lbs in one day to make the weight)

Why not throw in the sushi made him sick or that he was suffering from the Mongolian Flu? Or what about: at the time of the fight, the rotation of earth slowed which thrusted Penn into Bangs legs which led to the double which led to BJ getting the win?

BJ Penn has showed in his recent fights that he is taken his fighting game to another level.

Comment

Theres always an excuse.
                BJ didn't have much time to train either and Bang should've expected it and he knew longer then two weeks about this fight.
                I talked to Bang's corner man and asked him WTF happened? and all he could tell me was this:

Bj ran across the ring shot in, got the takedown, and made Duane tap=(

Comment

Re: Re: Re: BJ defeats Bang

Originally posted by kcfman
                  Sound almost like the excuses of why MATT HUGHES lost to BJ! (Hughes didnt train for the fight and he had to lose 20+lbs in one day to make the weight)

Why not throw in the sushi made him sick or that he was suffering from the Mongolian Flu? Or what about: at the time of the fight, the rotation of earth slowed which thrusted Penn into Bangs legs which led to the double which led to BJ getting the win?

BJ Penn has showed in his recent fights that he is taken his fighting game to another level.
                  B.J has shown that in pervious fights too. The question is "Is B.J gonna burn out again?"

If he keeps fighting the way he is, he is going to having people start calling him the best p4p fighter in the world.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: BJ defeats Bang

Originally posted by kcfman

You have to be the biggest nut hugger ever. Those wern't excuses they are fact. Bang took the fight on 2 weeks notice at a heavier weight class. Duane has been training for over a year nothing but K-1. Give him a rematch in a few months at #155 and Ludwig will beat Penn. If Penn is so great why didn't he try to stand with him? Cause he would have got KOed.

The only reason Penn went to K-1 was cause he was scared to fight Hughes again

Comment

Working...
                    X