Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats The Highest Weight Ivan Calderon Can Fight In?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats The Highest Weight Ivan Calderon Can Fight In?

And Be Successful

I think he's fine at 108, probably 112 at most.

Comment

he has the skills to fight guys much bigger

but if he had to put on too much weight he wouldnt do well, because he'd be too heavy on his feet to do his ****

if he were allowed to fight at say featherweight while weighing in at 108 he could still win IMO

Comment

Flyweight most likely.

Comment

whatever happened to the Ulises Solis fight? fuk man i wish the fight happens!

Comment

112. i think he can do very good at 112. higher I dont think so. he was a small 105, he is a even smaller 108, hell be a ver small 112 too. But I think except for Donaire he can beat the other champs at 112 with ease!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by *Dinamita View Post
              whatever happened to the Ulises Solis fight? fuk man i wish the fight happens!
              Its depending on Solis winning his fights against Viloria. The winner of that fight will fight Calderon in june!!!!!!!!!!1 Calderon will fight a tune up fight in march to see how he is after the long layoff!!!!!!

Comment

I think he's too small for 112...

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhfalvor View Post
                  Give me 1 fighter at 112, except Donaire, that he cant outbox!!!!!!!!!!!Wait till somebody says Gonzales will KO Calderon lol!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhfalvor View Post
                    i do too

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    Give me 1 fighter at 112, except Donaire, that he cant outbox!!!!!!!!!!!Wait till somebody says Gonzales will KO Calderon lol!!!!!!!!!!
                    he can probably outbox people, but people can hurt him bad at 112, if hugo can stagger him at 108, he can get ko'd at 112

Comment

Working...
                    X