• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jabnhold View Post
    who exactly is a real boxer?
    stop asking rhetorical silly questions jimmy

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
      stop asking rhetorical silly questions jimmy
      i don't know who this jimmy is but seriously, what canelo i guess he's a real fighter until after fights.

Comment

I agree with what Virgil is saying, but it doesn't matter.. Other than boxing purists and people who are actually involved with boxing like trainers and young fighters who are trying to learn the sweet science that fight was not worth paying $70 dollars for. I train and been around boxing gyms my whole life and I watched with a few casual fans and they were literally falling asleep. Even when I went to work the next day people at my job called it a sparring session. Virgil can call MMA c-o-c-k fighting all he wants, but that is what people want to see.

Comment

Virgil Hunter Mayweather's performance is real boxing 100% agree

Comment

i don't know who this jimmy is but seriously, what canelo i guess he's a real fighter until after fights.
            my whole thing is.. why is your nickname money, if your gna duck the 2 highest paying bouts? why call yourself the best if you dont fight the best out there? (scratching my head in confusion)

i understand health first, he's athletic enough to play any sport but his heart was meant for another sport.. maybe swimming? since theyre life guards

CMON SON, HEALTH FIRST COMING FROM THE #1 DEFENSE IN THE GAME?

Comment

yes, but when will he square off with a real boxer?
              Yeah you're right he only fights fake boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
                Yeah you're right he only fights fake boxers.
                stop trying to be funny timmy, the whole world knows what im implying but you

Comment

my whole thing is.. why is your nickname money, if your gna duck the 2 highest paying bouts? why call yourself the best if you dont fight the best out there? (scratching my head in confusion)

i understand health first, he's athletic enough to play any sport but his heart was meant for another sport.. maybe swimming? since theyre life guards

CMON SON, HEALTH FIRST COMING FROM THE #1 DEFENSE IN THE GAME?
                  i get that, put your post was insinuating as if he's fighting part time boxers, i just wanted to know what you meant by when yo say will he fight fight REAL BOXERS

Comment

i get that, put your post was insinuating as if he's fighting part time boxers, i just wanted to know what you meant by when yo say will he fight fight REAL BOXERS
                    hopefully this analogy wont go over your heads but..
                    people dont wanna see heat vs bobcats all the time
                    sometimes the heat face the knicks too

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      Don't really agree with this. A big part of the reason that fans appreciate aggressive, risk-taking fighters is because we understand that it's not easy and that it's the sort of thing that not every boxer is willing to do.

It also gets tiresome how often people act as if the only alternative to Floyd's style is a toe-to-toe war. Saying that we'd like to see a guy try to be more aggressive or close the show when an opponent is hurt is not the same as saying we expect him to lead with his face from the opening bell until the last or that he should only throw haymakers.

I also think a lot of people would prefer for their sons to not fight with an overly-defensive style. Not knocking Floyd because it's his career and life on the line, but a lot of dads do want their sons to fight aggressively.
                      No way. No father wants their son to get in their and be overly aggressive. I want my son to be a fighter who takes no punishment. And Floyd got Ghost hurt at the end of the round. Had that been earlier, it would have been a stoppage. After that, Ghost started fighting back, and actually was timing Floyd in the last few rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X