No announcement yet.

Billy Dib fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Dib fight

did anyone see it? i thought it was kind of sad the italian had no heart, i mean it was a good body shot but it seemed like he didn't even try and get up. world title fight too

Yeah I did see it, the guy he fought wasn't that great to be honest. But Dibb looked good.

Comment

I have to say about Billy, he has the best footwork I've seen on an Aussie fighter for sometime.

A lot of the footwork on most Aussie fighters is terrible and is over looked by a most local trainers.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
        Yeah I did see it, the guy he fought wasn't that great to be honest. But Dibb looked good.
        Servidei didn't come to fight in the slightest. He basically covered up, and whenever he took a clean shot he went down. I think he gave up on himself when he went down from the body shot.

Servidei should never be ranked again.

Comment

Comment

Australian boxing events are so cheap.

What the **** is that Stan Walker ****s deal anyway? Dead set gymp

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
              Thanks for posting dude.

Comment

Originally posted by copelahama View Post
                did anyone see it? i thought it was kind of sad the italian had no heart, i mean it was a good body shot but it seemed like he didn't even try and get up. world title fight too

I also think so.

Comment

, i mean it was a good body shot but it seemed like he didn't even try and get up. world title fight too
                  Last edited by Cathleen81; 04-18-2012, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X