Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you call a pro boxer a coward....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me a coward is someone who waits the other to turn the back to hit. I'm alright with someone don't wanting to risk their life or health in something that will give him nothing. The problem is that most of these guys are just false, keep calling out people they don't wanna fight. If people kept being honest like Bellew for example, there wouldn't be a problem. But it is a sport of hype as much as punching, so this will not change

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
      You're calling me a ****** yet you said that life is harder than being a professional boxer. You just made the most idiotic statement and then proceed to call me a ******. You're going on the ignore list. By the way, you must be a complete beta male who can't **** if you think it's hard to get married. Lmfao.
      Life is much harder than being a professional boxer. Again what’s so hard about it? You still can’t answer that.

Comment

when you're offered $50 million dollars for ONE fight and you turn it down, if that aint an act of cowardice, then I don't know what is. There aint a professional fighter of ANY sport(kickboxing and UFC included) I wouldn't fight for $50 million tomorrow.

Comment

Margarito made floyd a coward. Couldnt even stand up when Tony approached him. Sat on his butt like a scared ho.

Comment

Working...
          X