Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: De La Hoya So F***ing Jealous of Me, It's a Shame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    GBP has been around nearly 20 years, almost double the life of Mayweather Promotions.

Legacy accomplishments such as being on HBO don’t wow me. Neither does his series on ESPN...3? That’s his only accomplishment since Schafer left. Mayweather’s fighters get TV dates as well. More important, he’s been able to create multiple world title shots and champions from a group that looked like scraps a few years ago.
    I'm sure if Mayweather had his fighters on HBO or ESPN then you'd be swinging off his nutts though...
    Oscar has created world champions too since Richard left.
    Mayweather is the greatest fighter of our generation but I just don't think he's that good a promoter. I'm not saying he can't get better or won't get better, I'm just saying that at this point in time Oscar has proven to be a better promoter than Floyd. That's all

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
      same lame ass response you give to everyone. You just love talking about d*ck & gay ****. You sticking up for your own & not caring if they're ducking fights, getting bull**** decisions, wearing female panties, and snorting cocaine instead of focusing on their promotional company just makes you a simple minded b*tch who can't think for himself. Meanwhile none of these Mexicans you ride so hard for give a **** about you. You're just a sucker for them who pays your hard earned money you earned mopping floors to buy tickets to bull**** fights like Canelo vs Chavez jr. You probably bought the tee shirt for that fight and a Canelo hat didn't you? Sucker
      The only b-itch here is you! You forget that I punked you and I own you! You agreed to come see me in Vegas so we can deal with this issue and you never came thru so that makes you my b-itch!
      First you bragged about how much money you had and then when the moment came down to you getting your coward ass to Vegas you complained about the airplane tix prices.... That made you look like a stupid ass mother****er!
      Why even brag about how much money you have when you can't even afford a trip to Vegas?? Think about it you stupid ****!
      That just proved you just a lying, piece of shet loser with no money! You are my own personal b-itch and I'll always own you *******!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        The only b-itch here is you! You forget that I punked you and I own you! You agreed to come see me in Vegas so we can deal with this issue and you never came thru so that makes you my b-itch!
        First you bragged about how much money you had and then when the moment came down to you getting your coward ass to Vegas you complained about the airplane tix prices.... That made you look like a stupid ass mother****er!
        Why even brag about how much money you have when you can't even afford a trip to Vegas?? Think about it you stupid ****!
        That just proved you just a lying, piece of shet loser with no money! You are my own personal b-itch and I'll always own you *******!
        Yeah, says the chump who was scared to give me his name when I asked for it in case I went out there but still wanted me to spend over a G, to fly to Vegas on a fight weekend for the wackest all Mexican fight in the history of boxing. You're a lame & you should be thanking me for not going out there and fu*cking up your fight weekend. I never bragged about my money, I just said I had a good job because you tried to imply otherwise. Real grown ups have jobs, houses, mortgages car notes etc. You live with your mom and wait for the meatloaf to be ready at 6pm don't you? Foh. If you don't like what I post, then don't comment on it. Instead your b*tch ass wanna complain & then say, don't reply back. But like the sucker you are, you still reply to me. Ima show you how it's done and end this convo now because it's done when I say it's done b*tch

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
          Yeah, says the chump who was scared to give me his name when I asked for it in case I went out there but still wanted me to spend over a G, to fly to Vegas on a fight weekend for the wackest all Mexican fight in the history of boxing. You're a lame & you should be thanking me for not going out there and fu*cking up your fight weekend. I never bragged about my money, I just said I had a good job because you tried to imply otherwise. Real grown ups have jobs, houses, mortgages car notes etc. You live with your mom and wait for the meatloaf to be ready at 6pm don't you? Foh. If you don't like what I post, then don't comment on it. Instead your b*tch ass wanna complain & then say, don't reply back. But like the sucker you are, you still reply to me. Ima show you how it's done and end this convo now because it's done when I say it's done b*tch
          LOl, you lying ******* b-itch! Weren't you bragging about you making over a hundred grand a year?? Isn't that bragging you stupid mother****er?!
          Your a broke ass b-itch, that's what you are!
          Now your saying in case you went to Vegas.... Lol
          Your a ****ing clown! You know exactly what you said! You even had other people on here clowning you cause everyone knew you a lying punk! If you make over a hundred grand a year there's no reason why you can't afford a Vegas trip.
          Me, I don't make a hundred thousand dollars a year but I do have my own home and three cars.
          Do you??
          I doubt you do you piece of shet!

Comment

The thing is Hoya has nothing to be jealous of he had a great career himself and is worth more than floyd or pretty close to it. Hoya being a little whinny beeotch lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              The thing is Hoya has nothing to be jealous of he had a great career himself and is worth more than floyd or pretty close to it. Hoya being a little whinny beeotch lol
              No he isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                No he isn't.
                Oh snap you are right he dropped. He was worth more. Cocaine is a hella drug lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  I'm sure if Mayweather had his fighters on HBO or ESPN then you'd be swinging off his nutts though...
                  Oscar has created world champions too since Richard left.
                  Mayweather is the greatest fighter of our generation but I just don't think he's that good a promoter. I'm not saying he can't get better or won't get better, I'm just saying that at this point in time Oscar has proven to be a better promoter than Floyd. That's all
                  They’re on Showtime? And I know what you’re saying, I just don’t agree.

Comment

Oscar do seem obsessed just let it go

Comment

The Floyd/ODH dynamic is very weird. Prior to their fight, it was clear that Floyd was jealous of ODH's success and status in the sport. Since the first episode of 24/7 things have changed.

ODH just can't stand the fact that Floyd is more successful than him. He's not only seen as a much better fighter by all the experts he has made far more money than him, which clearly agitates ODH. he made this money beating ODH and a lot of ODH promoted fighters.

I"ll never forget when Floyd did the "hitting the bag with one arm staring at the camera" thing and then ODH copied him the next week. He clearly was in ODH's head and has never left.

Comment

Working...
                      X