No announcement yet.

Article: "Floyd was injured by a lightweight amateur"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post
    Because Oscar aint broke and he got's it like that.

Floyd is broke. lol, lol lol

Money who? You mean broke as a joke with no money May today?
    Only gullible people would believe this story, welcome to the club.

Comment

Originally posted by theAleph View Post
      WHy would they need to do that? I thought he was enough of a draw that people would line up to fork their hard-earned money to someone who, as Mayweather himself would say, has unretired to stage a bank robbery. Surely, he is a big enough draw that this cheap gimmick is not really needed?
      LMAO! true story, good ownage.

Comment

Originally posted by theAleph View Post
        WHy would they need to do that? I thought he was enough of a draw that people would line up to fork their hard-earned money to someone who, as Mayweather himself would say, has unretired to stage a bank robbery.

Surely, he is a big enough draw that this cheap gimmick is not really needed?
        of course not. He's a bigger draw then Ali, Louis, Sugar ray, Oscar, and Tyson combined. Everyone knows the reason the Oscar/Floyd fight broke the record was everyone paid to see Floyd. Its common sense really.

Comment

Originally posted by Owlzfan84 View Post
          of course not. He's a bigger draw then Ali, Louis, Sugar ray, Oscar, and Tyson combined. Everyone knows the reason the Oscar/Floyd fight broke the record was everyone paid to see Floyd. Its common sense really.
          At least somebody gets it.

Comment

theres a thread about this in sherdog where a mod there knows who that LW is pretty much the other way the way rob describes it.It said that Floyd whooped his ass.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f53/ma...8/index10.html

Comment

anyone here know the name of the chick on sox's sig? green k reward

Comment

This guy is a joke. It seems like he's trying to brag about his "great body work" trying to brag injuring him. Dude is fuken 25 and still a damn amatuer Yea you're one bad mofo lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post
                  This is fake, when is floyd known for...

"Before the young amateur knew it, he was trading leather and going toe-to-toe with the former pound-for-pound king."

That is not Floyd's style and every one knows it, his M.O is run, potshot, run...run... run.. PotShot..Run Run Run.

Nice try Fraud, every one knows you sold like 18 tickets in the nosebleed sections and this is why you faked your injury.
                  Actually, the story is true.
                  I repeat, this story is true.
                  Remember when I told you guys Mayweather was serious about coming back for the Marquez fight, but said I couldnt reveal my sources? Same **** here.
                  His friends call him Rodge, and he isnt lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
                    This guy is a joke. It seems like he's trying to brag about his "great body work" trying to brag injuring him. Dude is fuken 25 and still a damn amatuer Yea you're one bad mofo lol.
                    He started boxing really late. He has stayed his amateur course in order to groom himself and gain clout for when he goes pro.

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
                      He started boxing really late. He has stayed his amateur course in order to groom himself and gain clout for when he goes pro.
                      he's still an amatuer IN EUROPE lol what does that tell you!

Comment

Working...
                      X