No announcement yet.

Wasting away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasting away

Broken wrist cant do ****...Feel like muscle is wasting away, pretty soon I am going to be a figment of my imagination...

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
    Broken wrist cant do ****...Feel like muscle is wasting away, pretty soon I am going to be a figment of my imagination...
    I felt the same way when I broke my hand, couldn't wank for weeks. My left hand just couldn't do it good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
      I felt the same way when I broke my hand, couldn't wank for weeks. My left hand just couldn't do it good enough.
      Are you kidding me???

This is the only upside to this issue...have you never heard of "the stranger?"

Comment

Are you kidding me???

This is the only upside to this issue...have you never heard of "the stranger?"
        My left hand is the girlfriend who can't toss me off right.

Comment

Do one-handed pushups on the wrist that isn't ****ed up. Non-weighted squats. Swimming. Lots of running. Hell, you could technically even hit the bad with that one good wrist. There's things you can do, danny. Just don't think about your injury too much, and you'll be allright.

Comment

A few years ago, breaking my arm actually turned out to be a good thing - it let me focus on everything but actually "hitting stuff" (like fitness) and it catapulted me into better shape.

I hurt my shoulder a few weeks ago and it still bugs me.
            I can't do the pressing exercises like I need to and even had to cut out a lot of stuff for a while that wasn't press-related; like deadlifts - coz my shoulder couldn't handle the strain.

All I can give you for advice is work the body parts that aren't affected and keep that cardio up - the blood flow will heal the injury faster.

Seems like it's been a rough year for you man.
            Just try to stay positive.

Comment

I never broke a wrist but i did break a hand once, i remember i was upset because i couldnt train, but i quickly started doing light shadow boxing and i didnt really have any problem.

Maybe you should try to do light shadowboxing too, it's not a full training but it's better than sitting being pissed that you can't train.

I wish you a quick recovery man!

Comment

When I broke my right hand I had to do everything with my left and it made it A LOT stronger. I never used to be able to punch properly with my left. It felt week and slow. So at least it wasn't all bad.

Comment

by some strange miracle ive never broken my arm and i had plenty of chances
                  my worst injuries were a broken leg and a bruised rib that caused me extreme pain when trying to breath

Comment

Thank you to all the well wishers. I am gonna take the advice!

Comment

Working...
                    X