Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isreal trying to kill off ethiopian jews.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
    They are free to leave it any point of time, the door is as wide open when they came in.

I can understand why they did it. They are a very small country in a very volatile region. The last thing they need/want is immigrants coming in, breeding like rabbits and overcoming/becoming the prominent population. Inb4 they start crying demanding sharia law.
    Stopping people via drugs from children is uncalled for no matter how you look at it. Why would Ethiopian jews cry for Sharia Law?

Comment

Lol. What a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Israel = the new Nazi Germany.
        Spot on mate! Kinda sad to see Israel doing this considering what their people went through just 70 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          Stopping people via drugs from children is uncalled for no matter how you look at it. Why would Ethiopian jews cry for Sharia Law?
          that had to be the worst post ever

Comment

Or they can just gtfo of their country. I dont know why you think its uncalled for....its not your call, its the israeli states call. You dont like it? Then keep fukn moving.

The 'cry for sharia law' was metaphorical, obviously one you didnt catch. Who cries out for sharia law? Muslims. What have muslims been doing? Flooding countries such as canada, usa, etc and crying out for sharia law, sayng fuk the law of the land. Fotunately countris such as canada, usa etc are alot bigger, they have a longer ways to go, but small countries especially small volatile countries in volatile regions are alot more crucial.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              that had to be the worst post ever

Wonder what its gonna look like when you guys get a little more outnumbered. Wonder what you gunless phaggots are gonna do.

Comment

Its a well known fact Israel has an apartheid society. Colonialism shouldnt be tolerated in 2013, yet Jews keep getting a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                  Or they can just gtfo of their country. I dont know why you think its uncalled for....its not your call, its the israeli states call. You dont like it? Then keep fukn moving.

The 'cry for sharia law' was metaphorical, obviously one you didnt catch. Who cries out for sharia law? Muslims. What have muslims been doing? Flooding countries such as canada, usa, etc and crying out for sharia law, sayng fuk the law of the land. Fotunately countris such as canada, usa etc are alot bigger, they have a longer ways to go, but small countries especially small volatile countries in volatile regions are alot more crucial.
                  OK. It's Isreals call.

But you probably agree with America attacking Muslim countries because they are applying Sharia Law in their own land too, right? Double standards.

It's okay, though. You can deny it for this posts sake.

Any Muslim living in a non Muslim land should respect and follow its laws. A small minority protest for it and it becomes a valid reason to accept the actions that Isreal has put forth on the Ethiopian Jews.

You cry hypocrisy but don't see it in yourself when looking in a mirror.

Comment

To be clear i dont like the deception they did to do this, but i dont care about the fact of what they were trying to accomplish.

Comment

OK. It's Isreals call.

But you probably agree with America attacking Muslim countries because they are applying Sharia Law in their own land too, right? Double standards.

It's okay, though. You can deny it for this posts sake.
                      Ummm....nice strawman there.

And no, i dont agree with us fukn with other countries at this point. Taking out saddam, yes, the man was a mass murderer who routinely put hundreds of thousands of people in graves. That nukka had to go.

Any Muslim living in a non Muslim land should respect and follow its laws. A small minority protest for it and it becomes a valid reason to accept the actions that Isreal has put forth on the Ethiopian Jews.

You cry hypocrisy but don't see it in yourself when looking in a mirror.
                      What exactly am i hypocritical about?

Comment

Working...
                      X