Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] 50 Cent Talks Mayweather Beef & How It Started

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am being completely honest here: this interview is heartbreaking. Floyd doesn't have an accountant? For fuck's sake, man.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      Pac turds shouldn't worry about floyd and his finances,they should help pac to get away from arum..arum is taking most of his money and he ****ed him over against bradley but he still arums little puppy
      Your in denial stage is taking so long Bozz, filtering all the truth and just retaining all the wwe stuff the make believe stuff of Froid making you believe mayweather promotions is real, really fuvked your brain up. Your boy should leave GBP and go to 50 cent's promotion. Plus, he ain't got an accountant. These blood suckers will eat his money up, if you love him that much go get him an accountant fanboy. He needs it.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        yet he has made multi millions in boxing so why the hell would he follow a man who has made 0 in boxing? If it aint broke why fix it?
        Example of a flowmo cult, they are blinded, they can't seem to see the truth.. This is an example of brainwashed kid who doesn't know what's right and wrong anymore. All they know is Froid is cool hehe! Floyd has droves of these hehehehe! His comment speaks for itself. It's beyond stupidity lol
        Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          So Mayweather asked 50 to sort out Mayweather promotions and 50 decided to sign fighters without discussing it with Mayweather, then wanted $2mil off of him? That's like asking a mechanic to sort out your car and he decides to do a "pimp my ride" on it and then he expects you to pay him for it.
          Originally posted by RossCA View Post
          Yeah, that whole part doesn't sound right. 50 never said he confirmed with Floyd every single thing he did, like signing the fighters and putting out the money. Maybe 50 is a really bad story teller and there's more to this. I'd have to hear Mayweathers side to get more to the truth. I do believe 50 when he says Floyd isn't as rich as some people think.
          Don't know about the others but, I think 50 and Floyd discussed signing Gamboa quite a bit. They were supporting Gamboa in April at Mayweather's Gym before Floyd went to jail in June. It made sense to me that Gamboa would have been part of The Money Team and that 50 would buyout his contract since Golden Boy was probably afraid of another lawsuit with Top Rank.

Comment

Working...
          X