Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing that was made clear over the weekend

Is that Floyd beats Manny, comfortably.

Triangle theories don't mean ****.

I'm a Floyd fan and I've always thought he'd win. But to base it off what happened this weekend is pretty silly.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post

I'm a Floyd fan and I've always thought he'd win. But to base it off what happened this weekend is pretty silly.
      I don't think this is a triangle theory issue. It's a styles issue.

Floyd is a bigger, faster, stronger version of Marquez. Pacquiao was supposed to be such an "improved" fighter since Pac vs Marquez 2, but that clearly was proven wrong.

Imagine Floyd in there with Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by right_hand_lead View Post

Floyd is a bigger, faster, stronger version of Marquez. Pacquiao was supposed to be such an "improved" fighter since Pac vs Marquez 2, but that clearly was proven wrong.

Yeh I understand that but will Floyd show the same game plan?

Of course its easy for us to assume he will do the things that Marquez & Mosley have used to frustrated & make Pac look average & do them a hell of a lot better & also get off the better offense.

But until it happens; we can't assume anything.

But IF Pac fights Floyd anything like he did against Marquez, *******s will be silenced forever.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post

Manny's been at welter longer than Marquez. He should've wiped the floor with Marquez like Floyd did.

Marquez worked Manny over better than Cotto, Hatton, and Margarito.

Comment

nope. floyd depends more on movement, deflecting and blocking shots. moreso than marquez who likes to counter right away with combos.

Comment

i dont get how people figure this, do you idiots just think, well, marquez is a counter puncher...and so is floyd, well so is bernard hopkins, so is roy jones

marquez fights nothing like mayweather you twat

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                Manny's been at welter longer than Marquez. He should've carefully outboxed Marquez to a boring decision like Floyd did.

Marquez worked Manny over better than Cotto, Hatton, and Margarito.
                Fixed it fo u

Comment

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
                  Is that Floyd beats Manny, comfortably.
                  How so? Does Floyd use uppercuts lie JMM did? Does Floyd throw 5 and 6 punch combinations on a regular basis? Does Floyd lean in and duck under punches or does he lean away from punches and turn (which takes away his ability to shoot counters around Pac's combinations)?

Just because a guy has a certain weakness, it would prove vital to look at exactly how those weaknesses were exploited. Throwing one counter punch at a time and slipping a punch is not going to win you any fight against Pac. His activity alone will swamp you- unless you are able to trade with Pac and effectively counter will doing it, anyone is going to have a very hard night.

Comment

Thought that was obvious against Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                    X