No announcement yet.

Who will Crawford fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    Hopefully Porter doesnt have an anxiety attack when Crawford calls him to have a face to face. Both Shawn and Crawford both know the world wants this fight next.
    When has Porter EVER been reluctant to fight anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      Book it

Holy ****😂😂🤣

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        When has Porter EVER been reluctant to fight anyone?
        The ******s are out in full effect. Top Rank has to pay these 🤡🤡🤡. If not, how nuts are they 😕?

Comment

Shawn Porter might be available...

Comment

Thread title: Who will Crawford fight next?

OP is acting like Crawford can choose whoever he wants to fight

Why don't you change the question into:

1. Who will fight Crawford next?

OR

2. Except for PBC fighters, who will Crawford fight next?

Sounds more sensible if you put it this way

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              After Mean Machine who will Crawford fight next?

Crawford's welterweight resume is weak as hell(his resume as a whole is weak too). Jeff Horn, peg legged Jose Benavidez, and washed up Amir Khan sounds like a murderer's row to some of his lunatic bunboys but it sounds pathetic and **** for a supposed top p4p fighter and welterweight to anyone with half a brain.

I'm guessing a bum or faded former champ since that's the preferred opposition of Crawford and Top Rank.

If it’s not Pac, Porter or Danny I don’t care to watch.

Comment

I cant back Crawford anymore. I really wanted to like him so much. I think he had it to be the p4p best or atleast rule 147 and be p4p #2 behind canelo but his antics are old now. He fights nobodies, he knew the TR roster when he resigned with Arum. He dont want the Porter fight. Hes my friend isnt an excuse. Spence was his friend, they still fought. Floyd and zab were friends, they fought.

This is just like Ward, where I wanted to like him so much after super 6, he could be the next p4p king, then he spent 4 years doing nothing, signed with that bullchit roc nation company fighting cab drivers then finally gets Kov after 4 years of nothing and gloats about winning via 5 bunch combination to the balls.

Crawford had talent, and was a very rare switch hitter, would have been great to see him rule 147 but he is a ***** ass and Im tired of his excuses. Hes 32 now and his best wins are postol and gamboa and that was years ago and at lower weights. His best wins at 147 are horn and khan quitting. Fuk off crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
                  Thread title: Who will Crawford fight next?

OP is acting like Crawford can choose whoever he wants to fight
                  Crawford himself said it's up to him, not the promoters. So what, are you saying he's lying? Why would he lie to his fans?

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    He's been calling out PBC fighters.
                    Originally posted by RayNguyen View Post
                    All we can hope for his a dog fight against Porter.
                    Crawford Interview 12/21/2019

Comment

It's likely going to be Porter. Depending on if and how be beats him, it makes a match up with Spence all that more intriguing.

Comment

Working...
                      X