Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez Only '50 Percent' Confident Lomachenko Will Fight Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
    Loma just admitted it out of his own mouth that he VACATED the WBC title coincidentally right after Haney became the mandatory.
    When did he say this? Source, please!

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
      I ask for help with info. I want someone with brain to respond. Do you know anyone?
      Well you said you are new to boxing so pretty much anyone here knows more than you do. They shouldn't need too much "Brains" to school you they just need to know boxing right?

Comment

Loma just admitted it out of his own mouth that he VACATED the WBC title coincidentally right after Haney became the mandatory.
        Another f---ing moron that can't read.
        Wrote someone who can't listen. facepalm.

He said it literally that he never asked for anythin, he was sure he was elevated to Franchise Champion belt hence next sentence he said it ho it is: Haney took a belt which Loma left. Left not intentionaly refusing one (as what usually 'vacated' means) but something happened naturally after elevation to the next level.

Still feel stupid? There is a difference when somebody offers you a sit in the bus and when somebody leaves a sit to get out of the bus:
        in BOTH cases he left a sit place for you. But only in one he actually volunteered to drop his sit place for you. GOT IT?

Comment

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
          ///shouldn't need too much "Brains" to...
          That's your credo judging by your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
            That's your credo judging by your posts.
            Your mom you cowardly alt user...

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
              Wrote someone who can't listen. facepalm.

He said it literally that he never asked for anythin, he was sure he was elevated to Franchise Champion belt hence next sentence he said it ho it is: Haney took a belt which Loma left. Left not intentionaly refusing one (as what usually 'vacated' means) but something happened naturally after elevation to the next level.

Still feel stupid? There is a difference when somebody offers you a sit in the bus and when somebody leaves a sit to get out of the bus:
              in BOTH cases he left a sit place for you. But only in one he actually volunteered to drop his sit place for you. GOT IT?
              Now you're getting technical to save face. How the f--k do you get "elevated" from the real WBC title to a less meaningful belt?

Why am I even talking to an idiot that can't read or write English properly? F--k off dumb dumb.

Comment

Why am I even talking to an idiot that can't read or write English properly? F--k off dumb dumb.

Now you're getting technical to save face. How the f--k do you get "elevated" from the real WBC title to a less meaningful belt?
                You are talking to me because you know I am intelligently superior to you as English is my 3rd fluent language. And also because you know I am correct but you are too deep into it to publicly acknowledge your mistake

Also... that was "too technical for you"? Wow, you are simple!

P.S. Gervonta Davis recently stated he is jellies about Franchise belt of Loma. And belt was offered only to Canelo, Wilder and Loma while how many regular WBC beltholders are there? So much about "less meaningful belt".
                Last edited by Ajvar; 11-30-2019, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
                  Well you said you are new to boxing so pretty much anyone here knows more than you do. They shouldn't need too much "Brains" to school you they just need to know boxing right?
                  Them need to know boxing so they can give me info on how Haney is best in world.

Do you know anyone?

Comment

You're the third moron I've had to check on this article alone. You dudes must love putting words in people's mouths. I've been watching boxing nearly my entire life, so not new to it.

I've never sung Haney's praises. Just simply stated a fact.

Now I could go on but I'ma stop there and let you tell me why that is. Since according to you I'm "new to boxing" I'll rely on you to enlighten me oh wise one.

I'm waiting...
                    I new to boxing but I understand WBC make Franchise Belt real belt and give to Loma and Loma give away regular fake belt. No?

Sorry my English no good.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
                      Them need to know boxing so they can give me info on how Haney is best in world.

Do you know anyone?
                      Anyone that says that is an idiot so you shouldn't be listening to them anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X