Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Give Canelo Credit; Don't Focus On What GGG Didn't Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Give Canelo Credit; Don't Focus On What GGG Didn't Do

LAS VEGAS Abel Sanchez realizes there are plenty of things Gennady Golovkin could've done better to beat Canelo Alvarez on Saturday night. But after antagonizing Alvarez over the past year for "running" in their first fight and his subsequent clenbuterol scandal, Golovkin's trainer thinks it's time to praise Alvarez for his performance in their rematch. The Mexican superstar's sustained aggression and granite chin helped him edge Golovkin by majority decision in their second 12-round fight at T-Mobile Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He throwing GGG under the bus he was asked directly you said before the fight you were going to throw more body shots but again GGG didn't throw much was that by design why didn't he go to the body. Here is his answer to that question.

“Obviously, we wanted [Golovkin] to do a lot of different things,” Sanchez said during the post-fight press conference. “And I’m sure ‘Chepo’ and Eddy [Reynoso] wanted Canelo to do a lot of different things. But when they’re in the ring, they’re gonna do the things that they see available to them. Canelo fought the fight that he needed to fight today to win. The judges saw him win. That’s what’s important. You have to give credit to Canelo, instead of trying to say what we didn’t do. He fought a great fight.

Basically letting the world know listen I keep telling this idiot to throw to body but I can't make him do it. We practice it but in the ring he scared to death of canelo putting him to sleep with a counter. But he's letting the world know no that what you saw wasn't the strategy I laid out. LMAO
    Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-16-2018, 11:16 PM.

Comment

And here we have tons of fan boys screaming robbery while the guy who talked the most smack has been humbled

Comment

it's not even "close" enough to secure a rematch. the only moments ggg had were the last four rounds, he got beaten to the punch from the very 1st rounds and he got no answer to that.

perhaps it would be good if Abel would teach GGG a new trick called acceptance and bounce back like a true champ instead.

Comment

For the 1st & likely last time ever I actually agree with able sanchez. Damn I feel sick for just saying that...

Comment

Canelo will knock GGG in a trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              He throwing GGG under the bus he was asked directly you said before the fight you were going to throw more body shots but again GGG didn't throw much was that by design why didn't he go to the body. Here is his answer to that question.

“Obviously, we wanted [Golovkin] to do a lot of different things,” Sanchez said during the post-fight press conference. “And I’m sure ‘Chepo’ and Eddy [Reynoso] wanted Canelo to do a lot of different things. But when they’re in the ring, they’re gonna do the things that they see available to them. Canelo fought the fight that he needed to fight today to win. The judges saw him win. That’s what’s important. You have to give credit to Canelo, instead of trying to say what we didn’t do. He fought a great fight.

Basically letting the world know listen I keep telling this idiot to throw to body but I can't make him do it. We practice it but in the ring he scared to death of canelo putting him to sleep with a counter. But he's letting the world know no that what you saw wasn't the strategy I laid out. LMAO
              Dude, slow down. He was telling his fighter that he was losing halfway through the fight and that he needed to put weight on his shots - not to box with Canelo.

The only way G was going to win was being the aggressor and push Canelo back like in their first fight. That didn't happen, Canelo stood his ground and the roles were reversed.

G isn't a robot who solely follows commands. He is a veteran. He knows what to do inside the ring. Canelo just didn't let them follow through with their plan - and credit to him.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                LAS VEGAS Abel Sanchez realizes there are plenty of things Gennady Golovkin could've done better to beat Canelo Alvarez on Saturday night. But after antagonizing Alvarez over the past year for "running" in their first fight and his subsequent clenbuterol scandal, Golovkin's trainer thinks it's time to praise Alvarez for his performance in their rematch. The Mexican superstar's sustained aggression and granite chin helped him edge Golovkin by majority decision in their second 12-round fight at T-Mobile Arena.
                [Click Here To Read More]

props to Abel Sanchez !!

pity that Golovkin's classless clueless fanbase are still whining

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

that is exactly what I said after the first fight

insinuating that Golovkin "forgot" to work the body, was ******ed

he did what he could

some of Canelo's body-work was telling

Comment

this is shades of john david jackson and kovalev

Comment

Working...
                    X