No announcement yet.

back in 2007 and 2008, Cotto wasn't good enough Floyd stans said

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back in 2007 and 2008, Cotto wasn't good enough Floyd stans said

So what changed after getting kod twice to make him worthy? He's just Margaritos and Manny leftovers now. So are leftovers now acceptable to the stable of Floyd's army?

i agree the stans said that, it was sad. But i will say this, cotto was good enough then, and still is good enough now even though hes fallen off a bit. i dont mean hes good enough to win, but worthy for a shot

Comment

Originally posted by Lean On Me View Post
      So what changed after getting kod twice to make him worthy? He's just Margaritos and Manny leftovers now. So are leftovers now acceptable to the stable of Floyd's army?
      Who said that?

Care to bump old threads...

These type of threads are getting funny.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        Who said that?

Care to bump old threads...

These type of threads are getting funny.
        You have access to the threads, find them yourself. They are there.

Comment

What's changed is currently he's the best fighter who's name isn't Pacquiao that is currently avaliable right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
            What's changed is currently he's the best fighter who's name isn't Pacquiao that is currently avaliable right now.
            So he wasn't a top welter in 07 and 08?

Comment

You have access to the threads, find them yourself. They are there.
              If you're not going to post a link as the thread starter to back up your claim, why claim it?

Back up your claim. Let's see it.
              Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 02-02-2012, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Stans of any boxer should be ignored.

Comment

please go to 0:14 of this video

Comment

So he wasn't a top welter in 07 and 08?
                    The issue about 07 & 08 was, Cotto was a TOP RANK FIGHTER, which obviously the main issue.

Remember when Cotto was in the crowd when Mayweather fought Gatti (R.I.P Warrior) & after that whooping Bob Arum didn't want Cotto to fight Mayweather, Arum actually asked Mayweather to fight Bruseles (similar style to Cotto) prior to Gatti to warm up for Cotto but Arum changed his mind, he's done this with many fighters, Gamboa vs Lopez being the latest.

Comment

Working...
                    X