WWE wathcers, Wrestlemania is going to suck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE wathcers, Wrestlemania is going to suck

Seriously.

Cena is going to be in the main event again, win the title again, the crowd will boo agains and McMahon will rub his hands together in glee.

And the new WWE champion, JAAAHHHNNNNNN CEEEEENAAAA

I have a feeling that's what they expect everyone to think and they will pull a ruse this time and maybe turn him heel the way they turned Austin heel when he faced the Rock at Mania.

Why else did they start developing all these "Faces"/Good guys. You've got Sheamus whom they turned face (for a good while now), they've brought in Ryback to be the good guy unstoppable force type. Randy Orton is still face. And they're now forcing Alberto DelRio on us as a good guy. They are building new guys up so they can turn their Golden Boy into some Hollywood Hogan type character. That's my prediction and we can do friendly points wager on it if you disagree.

Comment

Is this **** still PG?

Comment

Also, do you think John Cena is on steroids?

He says the only excercises he does is push ups, pull ups and dead lifts

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

I believe most of the big guys on WWE are on roids, all of them. I'm pretty sure I've read numerous cases of steroids in the WWE business. From Ultimate Warrior to Chris Masters.

I mean they produced Scott Steiner.

Pretty sure even Hogan was juicing some too.

Comment

hah! i can do an inordinate amount of push ups and pull ups and look absolutely nothing like that .... maybe steroids would work for me .... hmm

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              I believe most of the big guys on WWE are on roids, all of them. I'm pretty sure I've read numerous cases of steroids in the WWE business. From Ultimate Warrior to Chris Masters.

I mean they produced Scott Steiner.

Pretty sure even Hogan was juicing some too.
              WWE cracked down on it. They get randomly tested and even if it's only marijuana they find they get suspended. They also have a 3 strikes you're out rule. Big name wrestlers like Orton and Mysterio have been suspended for failing tests, Orton twice. They fired Carlito for failing a test because he refused to go on a rehabilitation program.

Comment

Everybody but CM Punk and that little hobbit

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Everybody but CM Punk and that little hobbit
                  yeah im pretty confident this bloke ain't juicing

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                    I have a feeling that's what they expect everyone to think and they will pull a ruse this time and maybe turn him heel the way they turned Austin heel when he faced the Rock at Mania.

Why else did they start developing all these "Faces"/Good guys. You've got Sheamus whom they turned face (for a good while now), they've brought in Ryback to be the good guy unstoppable force type. Randy Orton is still face. And they're now forcing Alberto DelRio on us as a good guy. They are building new guys up so they can turn their Golden Boy into some Hollywood Hogan type character. That's my prediction and we can do friendly points wager on it if you disagree.

I hope so. I think it would be kinda cool. Just have Cena give a big FU (no pun intended) to those that boo him kinda thing but I duno if he's got it in his character to have that mean/heel streak you know.

I know he did when he was first coming through. I'll be interested to see how it works.

I'd love them to do a triple threat at Maina, add Punk into the mix and have Punk take the title.

Pretty sure he does more than the three excercises you mentioned lol. There's video footage of his training in the build up to Maina last year and various clips throughout the last few years.

Pretty sure WWE has a much more stringent policy when it comes to steriod abuse after the Benoit situation.

Comment

Working...
                    X